No announcement yet.

Antifa Watch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A f*cking Zombieland of Orwell's 1984!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      I am very aware that Antifa wants a violent communist revolution, they say that is their goal every day,
      True dat...
      I am equally aware of just how large a mistake Democrats made thinking they could control Antifa, mainstream them, legitimize them, and some how turn them into street shock troops for the left. Antifa will turn and bite the Dems in the ass.

First, considering that it isn't one single group, and there are no overall leaders... it's really pretty hard to control them.
      And please provide ANY proof that the Democrats control Antifa. That's like saying the Republican party controls all the White Supremacists or alt right terrorist groups... And please point out just how the Dems are trying to Legitimize them. The only people doing that are alt right conspiracy theorists trying to link them up to their opposition.

Oh but please, show us all the proof you have that the Dems are running them... and that they answer to the Dems and taking their orders from them... Oh please...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
        Don't worry, Kid!
        When Antifa and BLM are rioting, plundering the stores, razing houses, humiliating, beating and murdering people - they are "mostly peaceful protesters", who stood-up for the right thing. Don't even ever dare to touch them!
        When an unarmed people goes to Congress to protest the election fraud - fire at will at those "internal terrorists"!!! Ban them all, repress them, took their children from them!!! Because they are a pure evil!

This is how your f*cking Empire of Lie works!

This is a perfect example of what your self-proclaimed Democracy is truly is!

You are a police state of ruling class of oligarchy (transnational corporations, a deep state) and a bunch of brainless zombie sheeps!

And there is a zero hope for me that any of you will ever wake-up!

Because they don't give you an education on one hand and brings on you all the might of their brainwashing machines for decades on another hand for this exact reason - to keep you a brainless zombies, so easily to be manipulated!
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

That is just a fact, so blatantly and openly shown now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
            Is this better
            As far as T-shirts go, the freak in the Auschwitz thing in the Capitol on Jan6 is still leading the "I'm stupid and proud of it" contest.
            Blah

Comment

Especially the part where he doesn't cover his face and is stupid enough to think he won't get photographed while he breaks the law. But then again, Trump does draw his best support from the least educated Americans.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                Pretty sure the insurrectionists swallowed the same lie as back when Bush invaded Iraq -- that they would be welcomed as heroic liberators.

Originally posted by Ming View Post

True dat...

First, considering that it isn't one single group, and there are no overall leaders... it's really pretty hard to control them.
              And please provide ANY proof that the Democrats control Antifa. That's like saying the Republican party controls all the White Supremacists or alt right terrorist groups... And please point out just how the Dems are trying to Legitimize them. The only people doing that are alt right conspiracy theorists trying to link them up to their opposition.

Oh but please, show us all the proof you have that the Dems are running them... and that they answer to the Dems and taking their orders from them... Oh please...
              Damn, you are being obtuse this morning. I said "Democrats thought they could control" not that they did control. Please read carefully because, yes, they thought they could enable them and then later discard them when it was convenient. Antifa is going to bite them in the ass. What part of that were you so unable to understand?

The reasonable one usually at least read things before responding. Maybe you should too?
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Then let me rephrase... please provide your proof that you KNOW what the Democrats were thinking and that is indeed what they were doing. Unless you are a mind reader, your comments are simply an opinion.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Why else would they enable, run cover for, and encourage yet more political violence by Antifa? It is pretty clear, at least to reasonably intelligent people, that Dems thought they could derive political benefit from the riots, violence, and chaos. You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to figure that much out. Nor do you have to be in order to figure out Antifa doesn't like them either, they do spray paint "liberals get the bullet too" every where they can after all.

The real question is which dumb asses in the Democratic Party thought helping Antifa was a good idea?
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    "Why else?" Really? So, much like Kid's "evidence" of a stolen election, your proof is basically just "makes sense to me."

Methinks you are willingly assigning causation to what are really most easily explained as merely co-existing facts.

• Berzerker
                    Berzerker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Democrats fueled the riots last year but they were also in the same position Republicans are in now. Both take a risk standing up to the more virulent wings of their parties.

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Berz, The difference is that the militant left is much more effective and does much more harm.

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  Why else would they enable, run cover for, and encourage yet more political violence by Antifa? It is pretty clear, at least to reasonably intelligent people, that Dems thought they could derive political benefit from the riots, violence, and chaos. You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to figure that much out. Nor do you have to be in order to figure out Antifa doesn't like them either, they do spray paint "liberals get the bullet too" every where they can after all.

The real question is which dumb asses in the Democratic Party thought helping Antifa was a good idea?
                  I guess it's all a matter of perspective... Most people I know sure didn't see the Dems enable, run cover for, and encourage political violence by Antifa. So it sure as hell wasn't clear to many reasonably intelligent people. And I don't think MOST of the Dems thought there was ANY benefit to riots, violence and chaos.
                  And just exactly how did the those "dumb asses" help Anitifa?

Again, not buying into it at all...
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

I don't go by what people say. I go by what it looks like.

Comment

"New role for antifa: Biden’s 'shock troops'

By Paul Bedard
                      January 11, 2021 - 8:20 AM

Skip Ad
                      Subscribe to get the latest Examiner videos

The election of President-elect Joe Biden does not signal the end of violent anarchist group antifa, sometimes portrayed by sympathetic media as a national anti-Trump movement.

Instead, according to a journalist who has tracked its every move, antifa is likely to feel emboldened to challenge pro-Trump critics of the new Democratic administration.

And following Wednesday’s violent protests in the halls of Congress by Trump supporters, said Andy Ngo, “They will feel, in their own right, legitimized” to retaliate.

Ngo is a self-made antifa expert and critic who has used his platform on Twitter, with 842,200 followers, and as editor-at-large at the Post Millennial to publicize the violence of the group, including his own beating and death threats from members.

Next month, he is publishing his first book about the group, Unmasked: Inside Antifa's Radical Plan to Destroy Democracy, which includes excerpts from training books, identifies key leaders, and reveals a plan to recruit members through Major League Soccer fan clubs, including those for the Portland Timbers.

Recommended For You

One thing is for sure, he wrote: Antifa is here to stay with a new role highlighted by the book’s publisher, Center Street. “Antifa,” it said in promoting Ngo’s book, “will become even more influential in the Biden era by serving as the far-left’s shock troops to intimidate political opponents, undermine elections, and push for radical, violent revolution.”

In an interview from England, forced there temporarily by repeated antifa death threats, Ngo said he wrote the book to keep the heat on antifa and media outlets that he said cover pro-Trump clashes more critically than the group’s firebombing of federal buildings and seizure of city streets in Portland, Oregon, and Seattle, Washington."

Comment

What communist revolutionaries do is play the moderates on their side to gain support for their movement. We know that Antifa is aiming to get the Democrats to support them, and we know that it's working.

Comment

Again... Kid posting somebodies opinion that supports his, trying to give the impression that it is proof that he's right.
                        Well, if simply publishing a book makes something a fact in your mind... maybe you should read these...
                        “Unhinged” by Omarosa Manigault Newman
                        “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man” by Mary Trump
                        The Room Where It Happened” by John Bolton
                        Just to name a few
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

No. That's what you do. Andy Ngo has plenty of evidence which I've provided in other posts, which you have always been hostile to because you obviously don't like it when people expose the truth about Antifs. At the same time you try to convince Dinner that Democrats don't support Antifa. Pretty silly. The least you could do is not show hostility towards Antifa critics.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Andy Ngo is an opportunistic ass who is famed for his selective editing of video in order to advance his agenda.
                            He has made a career out of demonizing Antifa in Portland.
                        Working...
                        X