Antifa Watch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antifa Watch Thread

Wonder if this guy is going to wave this when the sun goes down.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Antifa landings in France

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Berzerker
      Berzerker commented
      Editing a comment
      you're comparing street thugs who attack people to silence them to the people who defeated state thugs who attacked people to silence them

They came for a fight.

Comment

Antifa sucker punches Christian walking away with his wife.

Comment

Bruh with all this energy, why don’t you turn that into $$$ and turn your hard work into money for yourself. You’re essentially volunteering for free for someone else’s game who doesn’t care about you.

Want to earn money online for free? Here's a list of 25 legitimate ways to make money online fast (with cashouts to major e-wallets like PayPal and more).

Want to work from home or find ways to make money and travel the world? A new report has some creative ideas.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post
          Bruh with all this energy, why don’t you turn that into $$$ and turn your hard work into money for yourself. You’re essentially volunteering for free for someone else’s game who doesn’t care about you.

Want to earn money online for free? Here's a list of 25 legitimate ways to make money online fast (with cashouts to major e-wallets like PayPal and more).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurabe...h=4763211670a5
          What part of gfy is hard for you to understand?

Comment

Bruh it’s like this. You and your buddies all ran away from home. Everybody told you the guy you moved in with wasn’t your friend and was just using you for drug money. You had it so good at home but couldn’t see the guy doesn’t care about you.

This little fantasy adventure has been fun, but it’s time to come home.

Put yourself first, not some clowns who don’t care about you.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Stfu dude. This thread is about Antifa.

Comment

It’s about resisting the puppet masters and learning to take care of oneself above all else

in the USA you have endless opportunities to enrich yourself

Life is too short to carry someone else’s water

Comment

How about you stop trying to gaslight people for exposing criminals? Who do you think you're fooling with that horse****?

Comment

Stop letting yourself get gaslit

The morning talking points you repeat are orders from above.

None of those people care about you. Take care of yourself first.

Comment

Antifa attacking female Trump supporter.

Comment

There attacked people for not wearing a mask too.

Comment

Trump supporters beat up Antifa member that stabbed multiple people.

Comment

• Ted Striker
                            Ted Striker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Nice string of fake news with zero positive identification of anyone on any side

Sturmabteilung still making sure there are no Commies around then.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                          X