Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think global warming will play out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
    Moderators, would you please move from post #15 onward to the corona virus thread?
    Instead of messing with our fragile software by attempting to relocate all those posts...
    PLEASE USE THE RIGHT THREAD FOR CORONA VIRUS DISCUSSION IN THE FUTURE
    Any Corona Virus posts in this thread from now on will simply be deleted.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
      Europe, North America and Australia will go nuts and elect far-right governments that promise to keep the waves of refugees out.

The waves of migration my be so large that those governments may be compelled, by population pressures, to keep refugees out by any means including shooting refugees on site. A country may be able to absorb a million refugees but be completely overwhelmed by twenty million. Climate change can be expected to lead to changes in habitability and food production leading massive population movements. Changes we have not seen since the arrival of the Huns pushed other barbarians into the Roman Empire.

We are back on topic.

Comment

The Australian Navy sinking rafts full of refugees will be a dismal sight.

Comment

Name all the left wing governments that take unlimited refugees when they don't have enough food to feed their own people.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• ricketyclik
            ricketyclik commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm not aware of any. Are you?

• pchang
            pchang commented
            Editing a comment
            Are there any refugees trying to get into countries that cannot feed themselves?
        Working...
        X