No announcement yet.

First US Presidential Debate Thread 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump did so bad at the debate he got Covid-19.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Egbert
      Egbert commented
      Editing a comment
      Covid-19 did so bad at the debate he got Trump

• They should have been more careful onboard of Covid One.
    Blah

Comment

• “There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”
      ― George W. Bush

This incoherent, babbling, idiot got elected TWICE!!

Comment

• Berzerker
        Berzerker commented
        Editing a comment
        and he lied us into a war... But the little people didn't really find that out until after the 2004 election

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Typical far right BS...

First... Why is it happening in mostly Blue Cities... BECAUSE MOST BIG CITIES are run by Democrats because Republicans usually don't do well in large metropolitan areas.
      Second... Many didn't want a serious crack down on protesters because they didn't want to inflame the situation.
      Also the reason why they didn't want Trump sending in federal troops into their cities.
      And your typical nonsense that Democrats want to keep this "force" for political violence is one of the dumbest talking points I've ever heard.
      And as far as promising violence and actually promoting it if they don't win the election, point your finger at the real problem... Trump, the man that says he has to "wait and see" before he accepts the election results.

And recent studies have shown that more people have died from Right wing groups than Left wing groups over the years, something that never seems to get mentioned.
      I had a good laugh at that fake “study”. Especially where they kept changing the time frame they were looking at in order to cherry pick the results they wanted. Oh, and they refused to release the data so no one can fact check them. Both are absolute signs they are bs propaganda and not any legit study.

Second, you fail to understand governors are in charge of things like lock downs and the president can’t even order them. Something Democrats repeatedly bragged about in the early days before their incompetence was exposed and they became desperate to blame Trump. So try to be a little bit honest about the facts.

Lastly, yes, without a doubt the Dems have indeed been supporting and promoting political violence using it as a tool. At this point anyone who denies it is either a fool or a liar.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by dannubis View Post
        It never ceases to amaze me that after 4 years of corruption, nepotism, mismanagement and general asshattery you still find people who support the monkey in chief...
        There is a big difference between supporting him and calling someone out for stating obvious spin and untruths. The truth is damning enough so why make stuff up? Yet you see people do it constantly.

Comment

• Berzerker
          Berzerker commented
          Editing a comment
          us & them, complain about their side and they will accuse you of belonging to the other

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

I had a good laugh at that fake “study”. Especially where they kept changing the time frame they were looking at in order to cherry pick the results they wanted. Oh, and they refused to release the data so no one can fact check them. Both are absolute signs they are bs propaganda and not any legit study.
        Feel free to post data from some other site than that proves it's wrong.

Second, you fail to understand governors are in charge of things like lock downs and the president can’t even order them. Something Democrats repeatedly bragged about in the early days before their incompetence was exposed and they became desperate to blame Trump. So try to be a little bit honest about the facts.
        Uhhh... are you talking about ordering Federal Troops in, or Covid?
        Because if you are talking about Trumps NO ACTION approach to Covid, you are indeed right that the President can't order them. However, he provided no national guidance, didn't want to take any responsibility so he left it in their hands... Played down the whole thing saying it would just go away, and continued to provide misinformation while he did pretty much nothing. So who is not being a little bit honest about actual facts.

Lastly, yes, without a doubt the Dems have indeed been supporting and promoting political violence using it as a tool. At this point anyone who denies it is either a fool or a liar.
        Total BS... you are the fool or a liar if you think that. Trump has promoted political violence more than anybody.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• “Federal Troops” gets an eye roll. There was Federal Law Enforcement specifically to protect the Federal Courthouse which is exactly what they are tasked to do under law. In recent weeks the PDD has taken to deputizing PPD officers so that federal charges can be brought against rioters who assault them. This due to the far left DA refusing to press charges no matter which felonies are committed by rioters.

At no time has there been “troops” in Portland.

Comment

• Trump? More like Drumpf lmao owned

Comment

• For Kidicious:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                “Federal Troops” gets an eye roll. There was Federal Law Enforcement specifically to protect the Federal Courthouse which is exactly what they are tasked to do under law. In recent weeks the PDD has taken to deputizing PPD officers so that federal charges can be brought against rioters who assault them. This due to the far left DA refusing to press charges no matter which felonies are committed by rioters.

At no time has there been “troops” in Portland.
                Ming loves to use words that sound good to him.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                X