Wot no coronavirus thread? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Many nations around the world distribute home treatment kits for people infected with the China Virus, but not the US and other Western nations thanks to Fauci's NIH.

While I haven't done any research on whether those home treatment kits are actually useful or have been approved by for use by real doctors... you blaming Fauci or the NIH is just plain ludicrous.
    IF these "home treatment kits" are indeed useful and safe, then you should blame ALL the doctors advising Trump... That is, when Trump even bothers to meet with his own task force, something he hasn't done in a while.
    And exactly WHY is Fauci or the NIH to blame? Why not Pence since he's the head of Trump's the task force. Why not Birx since she is the response coordinator. Or what about Atlas since the president seems to listen to his crazy ideas.
    And ultimately then, Trump is the one you should blame. He's the one in charge who has just waved the White Flag and is waiting for the vaccine, while more Americans continue to die.

Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Telling doctors not to treat patients is outrageous and a scandal.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• pchang
        pchang commented
        Editing a comment
        This is actually the fake new. No one has done that, not even Trump. However, Trump has told doctors not to test patients, so that comes pretty close.

• Kidlicious
        Kidlicious commented
        Editing a comment
        That was a joke, and no it's not fake news.

• Avoiding the issue I see...
      The real scandal is the White House giving up on trying to control the virus...
      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Fake news

Comment

• The standard Kid comment when the news reports something that disagrees with him.
          I'm still waiting for your proof that Fauci or the NIH are to blame for all of Trumps bad decisions.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• On the good news front, MRNA is up $6+ today on news that they are "actively preparing" to roll out their vaccine, whatever that means.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• The while the nation posted a record high number of nearly 500,000 new infections last week...

His is a pic from Trumps Super Spreader Event in Tampa...
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• And people are there because they want to get back to normal.

Comment

• Yep... all those less educated Trumpettes who believe Trumps lie that we have turned the corner and it's going away.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• No. They just want to get back to normal, and it's a lot of people.

Comment

• Yeah, WE WOULD LIKE TO GET BACK TO NORMAL.
                      But getting there requires some common sense of trying your best NOT TO SPREAD IT.
                      Waiting for a vaccine and not doing anything to stop the spread isn't a plan... it's giving up.
                      Great Job Trump... but keep telling you followers that we have turned the corner and it's going away, as we continue to reach record levels.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• New record no. of daily cases, with 88k on Oct 29, acc. to JH. Trump is winning again. Maybe someone should explain to him that bigger numbers aren't always good.
                        Blah

Comment

• Donald Trump Jr. claimed that COVID-19 deaths have dropped to "almost nothing" Thursday, a day that saw a record-breaking number of new cases in which almost 1,000 Americans died of the virus.
                          I guess lying runs in his family...

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• pchang
                            pchang commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Accurate if used to describe how much he cares about the people who are dying.

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          No. They just want to get back to normal, and it's a lot of people.
                          And maybe one day, you will realize that the quickest way to get back to normal is to wear masks, keep your distance, wash hands, and implement a comprehensive and consistent tests and and tracing operation.
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post

And maybe one day, you will realize that the quickest way to get back to normal is to wear masks, keep your distance, wash hands, and implement a comprehensive and consistent tests and and tracing operation.
                            In Trumpette fantasy land, that isn't needed because we have turned the corner and it's going to go away on it's own.
                            It's no surprise that Trump polls best against the least educated Americans.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                            X