Wot no coronavirus thread? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

No... I think wearing masks will slow it down... you know, actual science vs. Trumps, "it's going away" fantasy land.
    A lot of people wear masks. It's not controlling it. But maybe if you say "Orange Man bad" over and over ....
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

A lot of people wear masks. It's not controlling it. But maybe if you say "Orange Man bad" over and over ....
      And a lot of People like Trump are holding super spreader events... it negates the efforts of those that actually care about American lives
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And a lot of People like Trump are holding super spreader events... it negates the efforts of those that actually care about American lives
        Stopping Trump rallies and preventing people from going to church isn't going to control the virus either.

Comment

• Mandatory Mask wearing would have in combination with social distancing, more testing and contact tracing.
          Trump did none of these things... and Americans have died because he doesn't follow the science.
          He still claims it's going to go away and all the little trumpettes believe him.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• You get all that from CNN or 60 minutes. Trump is actually for science, unlike all your lockdown idiots.

Comment

• And how has that worked out for him so far...
              He continues to ignore actual science while Americans continue to die...
              But keep believing that lying pond scum who continues to lie to the American people that it's going away.
              It isn't. But go ahead and believe whatever the anti science President says.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• He doesn't ignore science. That just sounds good to you.

Comment

• The fact that he ignores science sounds bad so of course you don't believe it.
                  But to date, his handling of the virus has proved he doesn't. And Americans have died.
                  But keep continuing to believe his lies... the most lying President in modern history.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

The fact that he ignores science sounds bad so of course you don't believe it.
                    But to date, his handling of the virus has proved he doesn't. And Americans have died.
                    But keep continuing to believe his lies... the most lying President in modern history.
                    He never said masks don't work, just the opposite. In fact he wears a mask. He gives out masks at his rallies. But that's anti-science according to you.

Comment

• But he doesn't enforce either mask wearing or social distancing at his super spreader rallies.
                      And he makes fun of people that wear masks...
                      But go ahead and believe he's a man of science. His administration has totally failed America... because he doesn't follow the science.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Not following science doesn't mean that you don't believe in science. It means you want to have huge rallies, win an election, and have a lot of fun.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          ...no matter how many people get infected, no matter how many get sick, no matter how many die.

• Looks like the US has set a new record for **NEW** COVID-19 cases this weekend.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          Not following science doesn't mean that you don't believe in science. It means you want to have huge rallies, win an election, and have a lot of fun.
                          All at the cost of human lives... NICE. Murderer Trump just want's to have fun.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Yeah. It's murder. Did you get that from CNN or Joe Biden the crime boss?

Comment

• Covid-19: US pulls plan to give early vaccine to Santa Claus
                              Santa, Mrs Claus and elves all would have received early access in exchange for promoting vaccinations.

Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X