Wot no coronavirus thread? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
    And Trump is the top dog doing nothing as Americans continue to die...
    The WH has even admitted it. They have no plans or intention of trying to control things.
    Nonsense. Is this the best you got, some CNN horse****?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Trump's Chief of Staff Mark Meadows announced it on Sunday talk shows this morning.
      On CNN's State of the Nation, live, Meadows told Jake Tapper: ""We are not going to control the pandemic."
      Try to keep up.

• Kidlicious
      Kidlicious commented
      Editing a comment
      Doesn't mean they aren't following guidelines. You're just lying

• I love how when a News Source ACCURATELY quotes somebody and it's still fake news to Kid.
    But as usual, Trumpettes are in denial.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I love how when a News Source ACCURATELY quotes somebody and it's still fake news to Kid.
      But as usual, Trumpettes are in denial.
      No. They are fake news that brainwashes weak minded people

Comment

• Yawn... anything that makes Trump look bad is Fake news... And Trump just keeps on lying... the most lying president in modern history.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Yawn... anything that makes Trump look bad is Fake news... And Trump just keeps on lying... the most lying president in modern history.
          No. Your fake news is always fake.

Comment

• He said what he said...
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

He said what he said...
              Can't argue with that.

Comment

• The Trump administration has totally failed in containing the virus... and now they are giving up.
                Their plan is to wait around for a vaccine... which is a long time away from getting the distribution that is needed.
                And all this while MORE AMERICANS WILL DIE.

Trump has totally failed.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

The Trump administration has totally failed in containing the virus... and now they are giving up.
                  Their plan is to wait around for a vaccine... which is a long time away from getting the distribution that is needed.
                  And all this while MORE AMERICANS WILL DIE.

Trump has totally failed.
                  No they aren't giving up. You're lying.

Comment

• No... their whole plan is waiting for a vaccine and other drugs. They have failed, and more Americans will continue to die as Trump doesn't even try the basics that could save lives.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

No... their whole plan is waiting for a vaccine and other drugs. They have failed, and more Americans will continue to die as Trump doesn't even try the basics that could save lives.
                      You believe that because you saw that on CNN.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's what Mark Meadows said on CNN this morning. White House Chief of Staff, sent to carry the President's message.
                        The problem is that none of your favorite righty news sources will report it accurately.
                        An inconvenient truth.

• No... I believe it because it's true. Trump had done none of the common sense things that could have slowed this down.
                      And still isn't.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• And you think throwing people in jail is going to control it?

Comment

• Interesting study about using a tapeworm treatment against covid. Niclosamide is taken as a tablet which doesn't help much so they are trying to make a nosespray to deliver it where it will have the best effect. It's not a cure but something that can improve treatment - that is, if it works

Much more interesting than Kiddy BS.
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            And you think throwing people in jail is going to control it?
                            No... I think wearing masks will slow it down... you know, actual science vs. Trumps, "it's going away" fantasy land.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                            X