No announcement yet.

Wot no coronavirus thread? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And while Trump continues to lie about it "going away"...

The daily number of Covid-19 cases reported in the U.S. rose to its highest level since July, as data show cases spreading nationwide.

The U.S. reported 71,671 cases on Thursday, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University—the most in a single day since July 24, when it hit 73,107, and the third-highest single-day total overall. The high so far was hit July 16, when the U.S. reported 77,362 cases.

The newly reported cases lift the U.S. total past 8.4 million, with more than 223,000 deaths, according to Johns Hopkins data. World-wide, more than 41.7 million cases have been reported, and nearly 1.14 million people have died.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• quarantine here too now.
      even though we are faring far better than most other countries, things are spiralling out of control so the country is divided into regions of danger.
      atiika is 3 i think so masks everywhere and no traffic after 1o clock to 5 in the morning.

it is VERY easy to die from covid.

an old man sitting there drinking his little coffee. suddendly had trouble breathing. 3 days later rushed to hospital. intubated in intensive care. and 10 days later, unfortuately, may God rest his soul, passed away

Comment

• True... But then we have Trump saying it's not all that dangerous...
        As over 220,000 Americans have already died. I'm sure all their family and friends would disagree with the moron.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Soon Trump will be history.

I used to like him but I can't like anyone who likes erdogan

He's through

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
            Soon Trump will be history.

I used to like him but I can't like anyone who likes erdogan

He's through
            How do you think we got out of Syria? With Erdogan's cooperation.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              By doing what Erdogan and Putin wanted -- abandoning our longtime Kurdish allies and leaving them to be slaughtered while Russia took possession of our bases. A disgusting, shameful betrayal that shows Trump has zero honor, and that the US cannot be trusted to keep its word with him in charge.

• The daily number of Covid-19 cases reported in the U.S. rose to its highest level since July, as data show cases spreading nationwide.
            The U.S. reported 71,671 cases on Thursday, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University—the most in a single day since July 24, when it hit 73,107, and the third-highest single-day total overall. The high so far was hit July 16, when the U.S. reported 77,362 cases.
            The newly reported cases lift the U.S. total past 8.4 million, with more than 223,000 deaths, according to Johns Hopkins data. World-wide, more than 41.7 million cases have been reported, and nearly 1.14 million people have died.
            The U.S. seven-day moving average, which smooths out irregularities in the data, stood at 59,990 as of Wednesday, and the 14-day average was 56,168. When the seven-day average is greater than the 14-day average, as it has been since Oct. 5, it suggests cases are rising.
            Some of this is attributable to a significant expansion of testing, which rose to a record Monday when more than 1.2 million tests were performed, according to data for the Covid Tracking Project. On Thursday, more than 1.1 million tests were recorded. Widespread availability of testing helps detect more mild or asymptomatic cases.
            However, the percentage of those tests that are positive, known as the positivity rate, has also been rising, climbing to 5.6% Wednesday from 4.6% about a month ago. That figure is expected to fall as testing expands.
            The number of Covid-19 patients hospitalized, climbing since Sept. 20, is now 41,010, according to the Covid Tracking Project. That is the highest since Sept. 20, up 33% since Oct. 1.
            More than 850 deaths were reported Thursday, according to Johns Hopkins data, down from more than 1,100 a day before. Reporting varies among states, and deaths recorded on a certain day might have happened earlier.
            But according to that lying pond scum Trump, we've turned the corner and it's going to go away.
            And off his mindless minions believe him.
            It's no surprise he doesn't want to talk about his failure.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

How do you think we got out of Syria? With Erdogan's cooperation.

The Kurds were unceremoniously dumped for reasons that are not clear. Trump dumped the Kurds who were long standing friends and allies of the USA and that was to the discredit of the USA. That gives the entire world reason to distrust and devalue any alliance or undertakings made by the USA. It was, to put it bluntly, dishonourable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post

The Kurds were unceremoniously dumped for reasons that are not clear. Trump dumped the Kurds who were long standing friends and allies of the USA and that was to the discredit of the USA. That gives the entire world reason to distrust and devalue any alliance or undertakings made by the USA. It was, to put it bluntly, dishonourable.
                No they weren't. The reason is clear, so that we could get our troops out of Syria. And they are fine. We met our obligations and there is nothing wrong with our reputation.

Comment

• There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• BeBMan
                    BeBMan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hehe, those sheep do the right thing. The wolf is obvsly a hoax.

• Gee... Kid is like Trump, he want's to talk about anything but covid.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• The virus has not been informed that it's supposed to "go away" since spring:

The US just reported its highest number of Covid-19 infections in one day since the pandemic's start
                    The US reported more than 80,000 new coronavirus infections Friday – the highest daily case number since the pandemic began.

Blah

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                      Uncle Sparky commented
                      Editing a comment
                      A special task force from Trump University is working on a vaccine. Kushner is heading it up. Billions of tax dollars are going into this.

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                    Gee... Kid is like Trump, he want's to talk about anything but covid.
                    If there's actual news, like progress on the vaccine I talk about it. In fact I'm the one posting the news on it.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Actual news: On Friday's, the US set all-time record high for daily new Covid cases with over 83,000.

• ricketyclik
                      ricketyclik commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You post news like no one's ever posted news before, the greatest news poster ever, even better than the best news poster in history!

• 83,000 new COVID-19 cases in the USA today - A new daily record! You are rounding a corner! Hospitals in over 30 states are cancelling necessary surgeries because they don't have staff and space. The people who die from cancelled surgeries won't be counted as COVID-19 deaths, but they should. So Much Winning.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• And that Moron Trump IS STILL telling people he has it under control and it will go away.
                      His supporters must be really stupid to believe that crap.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Everyone who's seen President Trump's COVID-19 plan says it's tremendous.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                        X