Wot no coronavirus thread? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asymptomatic people aren't the primary spreaders
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Asymptomatic people aren't the primary spreaders
      So what... That doesn't mean that asymptomatic people can't spread it.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And people at the Women's March might spread it. Nobody cares.

Comment

• Over 8 million diagnosed cases.
          Over 220,000 dead Americans.

It is NOT going to fade away.
          We are NOT "turning the corner."

Trump continues to do NOTHING about it. He doesn't care if you get sick and die.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Do you remember back to feb and March when some countries were being praised for doing a grea o of containing it? Yeah, in the last half year just about all of them have had outbreaks except for a few small remote islands like New Zealand. In the long term it is going to be every where just like the flu is every where. Until there is a cure (and no the Chinese and Russian ones don’t seem to work; they were simply invented in the propaganda department) and everyone gets the vaccine this is the new normal no matter who is in government.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Vaccine is in production. 100,000 by end of year.

Comment

Vaccine is in production. 100,000 by end of year.
                Even if that is true... and "one" or more of the vaccines actually work and are safe...
                100,000 is a drop in the bucket.
                And most REAL experts are predicting some bad times ahead.
                While Trump continues to ignore things that can help slow it down and limit it.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Apparently Melania has been missing appearances because of her COVID-19... was this the site where I bet Trump would try to play the widower/bereaved father card? He saw it seemed to work for Biden...
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Maybe it has more to do with the fact she doesn't want to be around him...
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Leslie Stahl has been caught on video in the WH not wearing a mask.

Comment

Leslie Stahl has been caught on video in the WH not wearing a mask.
                        Good for her. It shows her level of commitment to getting on the good side of this administration in order to gain increased access. Her willingness to sacrifice her health shows her true dedication to informing the public.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post

Good for her. It shows her level of commitment to getting on the good side of this administration in order to gain increased access. Her willingness to sacrifice her health shows her true dedication to informing the public.
                            So you don't care about people?

Comment

• pchang
                              pchang commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I care about all of us being informed. I care about Leslie Stahl as well, but respect her right to make informed decisions in support of her larger goals.

• Trump said he's immune.
                            Blah

Comment

• Also he mocked people wearing masks, so why is he complaining?
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X