Wot no coronavirus thread? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
    Pfizer's open letter says that they aren't yet able to confirm the vaccine works or is safe.
    I just wait for Donald performing a miracle shortly before Nov.
    Blah

Comment

• Latest Trump Super Spreader Event. This time, he brings the virus to Arizona
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• "Dr.Tony Fauci says we don’t allow him to do television, and yet I saw him last night on @60Minutes, and he seems to get more airtime than anybody since the late, great, Bob Hope. All I ask of Tony is that he make better decisions. He said “no masks & let China in”. Also, Bad arm! P.S. Tony should stop wearing the Washington Nationals’ Mask for two reasons. Number one, it is not up to the high standards that he should be exposing. Number two, it keeps reminding me that Tony threw out perhaps the worst first pitch in the history of Baseball!"
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Yep... coming from a Moron who thinks saying Biden "would listen to the Scientists" is a bad thing.
          220,000 Americans Dead, while he continues to host super spreader events and ignoring scientists.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Sounds like Fauci likes all the attention and doesn't care about people dying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              Sounds like Fauci likes all the attention and doesn't care about people dying.
              It's Trump that doesn't care about Americans dying
              Day after day...

And now the ChickenSh*t Trump is whining the he doesn't want the corona virus to be a topic of the next debate

Gee, I wonder why...
              Americans think it's an important topic, but he doesn't since he has totally failed with it.

220,000 Dead Americans, and most of the real experts are saying the next few months could get really bad.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Trump now claims that if he did what Fauci recommends, we would have 500K dead. A few hours later, Trump repeated it, but said 700K. Third time using this lie, he said 800,000. He can't stop himself.

Then there's the leaked Trump phone call calling Fauci an "idiot" and a "disaster" - showing (once again) what a self-serving, hypocritical liar Trump is. (Oh, and don't worry. Trump knew this would leak and said he doesn't care.)

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Fauci has nothing to say about super spreader events, only cares about getting his rear-end kissed by journos.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...id-not-respond

Comment

• Kid is sounding increasingly shrill and desperate.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Fauci has nothing to say about super spreader events, only cares about getting his rear-end kissed by journos.
                      All Trump wants is for his fans to adore and worship him... regardless of their health and the health of others by hosting super spreader events as often as he can.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• and that bothers you?
                        Last edited by My Wife Hates CIV; October 19, 2020, 23:04. Reason: forgot the s

Comment

• Sure does... he's putting Americans at risk simply for his ego.
                          He doesn't care about his supporters or anybody but himself.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• and you think if biden wins the white house things will change? but i bet your tune will.

Comment

• I don't particularly care for Biden...
                              But I do know that if he wins, things will change because Trump will be out on his ass... And we won't have to put up with the ego maniac who doesn't give a damn about anybody but himself.
                              Will government get any better... who knows...
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• so your hate will be put onto the back burner for a while... is what you are saying.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                                  Uncle Sparky commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  "I don't particularly care for Biden..." ... is this what you equate with hatred MWHC? You, Sir, are a Buddha!

• ricketyclik
                                  ricketyclik commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  It seems Biden was selected in the primaries specifically to appeal to moderate Republicans, given his policies are well to the right of the opinions of polled Democrat voters. Or at least not scare them off, as Bernie was likely to. I still reckon Bernie would have been better for turning out the base though, same for 2016.
                              Working...
                              X