Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you hope wins the 2020 Presidential elections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
    If Russians are so smart, why aren't they rich?
    Putin and the rest of the mafia/oligarchs after rich. The rest of the peasants don't matter.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Ill just close my eyes and pick randomly i guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
        If Russians are so smart, why aren't they rich?
        Maby becase they didn't and don't rob the rest of the World, as the West did and do?
        Besides, we are not so poor, as you stupid Americans think. We are the top 5th economy in the world and the top 3rd, if not counting financial bubbles.

Comment

• If you are so rich, why you are so f*cking defensless versus our weapons?

Comment

• You have always been like a ugly, evil, babies, Americans - you love to rob and torture, but when someone is stronger than you - "Mammy, he is a bully!!!".

Comment

• Pathetic motherf*ckers!!!

Comment

• Russia LOSE to USA! Sanctions. Sanctions. Sanctions!

WEST IS BEST! Weakness bests love!
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• So Serb, when an individual is vastly superior to another, do they spend their time ranting about the inferiority of the other?

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                    Uncle Sparky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Donald J Trump does. And Serb wants to be just like Donald J Trump.

• ricketyclik
                    ricketyclik commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Exactly. I was implying that one who does that is in fact not superior at all, but suffers from an inferiority complex.

• Serb almost makes me look normal. hmmm... not really sure what that means.

Comment

• Superior Serb rants are fuelled by red wine. Imagine a vodka fuelled Serb rant! Awesome.

Comment

• Anyone here pay more income tax than Donald J Trump? I do. I pay more than an American billionaire! TRUMP IS SO SMART! ANY AMERICAN who pays more than $750 per year in income tax is a LOSER!
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Dauphin
                        Dauphin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I know I'm a Chump. Across those same years I paid more than that in income taxes in four different countries.

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                      Anyone here pay more income tax than Donald J Trump? I do. I pay more than an American billionaire! TRUMP IS SO SMART! ANY AMERICAN who pays more than $750 per year in income tax is a LOSER!
                      If Trump is a billionaire and pays 750 bucks I am de facto a multi-billionaire!

Like most polytubbies I guess.

Blah

Comment

• The Times noted that Alan Garten, a lawyer for the Trump Organization, said of the Times report that “most, if not all, of the facts appear to be inaccurate” and asked for the documents on which the reporting was based, which the Times declined to provide in order to protect its sources.

hmmm.. when trump says something without anything to back it up the media uses words like "alleged" or "without proof".

Still waiting for the proof from Adam. OR, was he not telling the truth?!?! could that be it!?

and really, the NY Times?!

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          If the facts are inaccurate, all Trump has to do is prove it with his actual tax returns. The burden of proof is on him. There's a big difference between journalistic procedure and being a POTUS who refuses to tell the truth to the American public. He's a grifter and a con man, and you're his willing gull.

• There is circumstantial proof, in that leaked returns that have been made public indicate huge (or is it 'uge) losses in the 90s that would have likely meant he paid no federal taxes for most of 2000s. There is also circumstantial evidence about huge loans coming due - see DB comments. THere is also evidence of massive overvaluation of properties and overclaims on deductions. All separate to the latest NY Times piece.

Do i see proof of specific claims? No. But the claims aren't outlandish or unfounded.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• My Wife Hates CIV
                          My Wife Hates CIV commented
                          Editing a comment
                          "No. But the claims aren't outlandish or unfounded." oh i agree, it sounds like Trump. But with the last 4 years and still nothing.... no, the NY Times aint going to cut it. Lay out the source. Show how you got it. come on, everyone hates trump. If this is real show it! am i asking too much? I'm sure somewhere the media can come up with a 'poll' showing most people want to see where this info came from/who got it.

• pchang
                          pchang commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Trump is a fraud and it is incredibly entertaining to see his defenders falling for it hook line and stinker.
                      Working...
                      X