Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you hope wins the 2020 Presidential elections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    Trump has speculated on many peoples' physical and mental fitness for office himself. Including as POTUS speculating on Pelosi's fitness as Speaker. Is that sinful too?
    Pelosi yes, although it's hitting back. Joe Biden has real problems imo. They have him on drugs. He shouldn't be a candidate.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Let's be honest. You have no effing idea what Biden's actual medical condition is. You're just re-spewing other people's speculation.

I'm not a Democrat. Speculating on the 25th when POTUS is on experimental treatments that include behavior modifying drugs seems perfectly reasonable to me.
    That's insane. We can't be removing the President like that. At any rate, it's a bunch of horse****. She can't remove the President without the cooperation with the VP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Pelosi yes, although it's hitting back. Joe Biden has real problems imo. They have him on drugs. He shouldn't be a candidate.
      You realize Trump is on drugs?

Trump has been doing this for years.

Comment

You realize Trump is on drugs?

Trump has been doing this for years.
        Biden is on drugs for dementia. That's different. He has early dementia.

Comment

Dementia drugs? Do you have a source for this information?

Comment

• Kidlicious
            Kidlicious commented
            Editing a comment
            You can see the way he walks and talks, but the media is covering it up. And he refuses drug test/cognitive decline test.

• giblets
            giblets commented
            Editing a comment
            So basically you're making a wild guess?

That's insane. We can't be removing the President like that. At any rate, it's a bunch of horse****. She can't remove the President without the cooperation with the VP.
          That's why it's speculation at this point. It's not insane though, it's what the 25th is for. Trump is on behavior altering drugs, it's a valid reason to discuss (regardless of the final decision) the 25th.

Comment

• Harris made up a quote by Lincoln, claiming that he was opposed to filling Court seats.

The official site of the Dan Bongino podcast. Stay up to date on breaking news and information from Dan....

Comment

If Biden does have dementia and is elected it would be a valid reason to discuss the 25th too.

Comment

That's why it's speculation at this point. It's not insane though, it's what the 25th is for. Trump is on behavior altering drugs, it's a valid reason to discuss (regardless of the final decision) the 25th.
                It's not speculation. It's a political attack and an effort to cover up crimes and abuse of power that occurred around the 2016 election.

Comment

If Biden does have dementia and is elected it would be a valid reason to discuss the 25th too.
                  Yes, but he shouldn't even be a candidate, and they are covering up his illness.

Comment

Yes, but he shouldn't even be a candidate, and they are covering up his illness.
                    Any evidence?

Trump on the other hand is on behavior altering drugs according to his own doctors.

Comment

It's not speculation.
                      Not about the drugs, that is fact. But about the 25th ... do you have any evidence it's not speculation? Like that Trump cabinet are already on board?

Comment

• We're talking about the person that ripped the State of the Union address up while everyone was clapping.

Comment

Any evidence?

Trump on the other hand is on behavior altering drugs according to his own doctors.
                          He refuses to get tested even though he obviously has a problem talking and doesn't walk normal.

Comment

• No, we are talking about the 25th. You're trying to "whatabout" it.

Comment

Working...
                            X