Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you hope wins the 2020 Presidential elections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump lawyers can presumably say the report is inaccurate, if the the reporting says $750, but it's actually $751. So they could both be considered to be telling the truth, depending on your lens.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• My Wife Hates CIV
      My Wife Hates CIV commented
      Editing a comment
      and! if they did show source and everything was fact.... hmmm... might get me to vote Biden. never know

• Uncle Sparky
      Uncle Sparky commented
      Editing a comment
      Trump can have his lawyers and accountants release his tax filings today, or he could have had them release it four years ago. If I libeled you, MWHC, and you could release a document proving you were libeled would you do everything within your power NOT to release the info?
      I suspect a lot of documentation will become public shortly after Trump is removed from office... whenever that is. Trump's people have suggested that a POTUS may be above the law, or at least not subject to normal criminal prosecution. So I suspect he might be the first former president of the US to go into exile rather than face the consequences of his action in the US.

• Dauphin
      Dauphin commented
      Editing a comment
      If you throw your sources under a bus, you will lose your future sources.

It would also be a breach of ethics of the journalistic code. Assuming the US has one. If the source provider wants to be attributed, that is their prerogative.

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
    The Times noted that Alan Garten, a lawyer for the Trump Organization, said of the Times report that “most, if not all, of the facts appear to be inaccurate” and asked for the documents on which the reporting was based, which the Times declined to provide in order to protect its sources.

hmmm.. when trump says something without anything to back it up the media uses words like "alleged" or "without proof".

Still waiting for the proof from Adam. OR, was he not telling the truth?!?! could that be it!?

and really, the NY Times?!
    The people that keep patting themselves on the back for being educated. Incredible.

This is actually intended to distract people from scandals. And it's working because Democrats are the stupidest people in thd history of the world.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
      Trump lawyers can presumably say the report is inaccurate, if the the reporting says $750, but it's actually $751. So they could both be considered to be telling the truth, depending on your lens.
      They can call it inaccurate because of the Russia hoax and 10,000 other reasons.

Comment

• Trump called for Ilhan Omar to be investigated for ballot harvesting after Project Veritas released undercover video exposing people with harvested ballots.

MN AG won't do anything because he's corrupt. AG Barr needs to get the feds on this.

Comment

• Debate is tomorrow. I can't imagine Biden backing out at this point. I was wrong about that. Tomorrow will go down in history.

Comment

• The irony is that it's that sort of corrupt, immoral, selfish behaviour that makes billionaires, and yet blue collar workers in the US think Trump has their interests at heart.

Comment

• @ Uncle Sparky commented "Trump can have his lawyers and accountants release his tax filings today, or he could have had them release it four years ago. If I libeled you, MWHC, and you could release a document proving you were libeled would you do everything within your power NOT to release the info?"

ok, why does adam not show his proof? why does NY Times not show their source? I dont have to prove I'm innocent. remember this is the USA. You're so blind with TDS.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Actually, we have freedom of the press in the US. The burden of proof is on Trump, and he could make it all go away in a heartbeat. You gotta ask yourself why he doesn't disprove it, or at least sue the NYT. Seriously, Trump's reaction clearly says this report is substantially true.

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
            The irony is that it's that sort of corrupt, immoral, selfish behaviour that makes billionaires, and yet blue collar workers in the US think Trump has their interests at heart.
            Not just blue color workers. Omar is very unpopular, and with good reason. She is an enemy of the US, and is probably controlled by a foreign power that doesn't care that she is unpopular.

Comment

• Berzerker
              Berzerker commented
              Editing a comment
              Israel?

no, Somalia

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
            @ Uncle Sparky commented "Trump can have his lawyers and accountants release his tax filings today, or he could have had them release it four years ago. If I libeled you, MWHC, and you could release a document proving you were libeled would you do everything within your power NOT to release the info?"

ok, why does adam not show his proof? why does NY Times not show their source? I dont have to prove I'm innocent. remember this is the USA. You're so blind with TDS.
            Why didn't they identify the whistleblower of the impeachment scandal? Because the people that fall for their hoaxes don't care.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              No, it's because identifying the whistleblower is illegal.

• Berzerker
              Berzerker commented
              Editing a comment
              the whistleblower was irrelevant, they got the story 2nd hand from Vindman - he was the whistleblower

He was allied with the Democrats and neo-cons behind the Ukrainian revolution and Trump poses a threat to their agenda

• Kidlicious
              Kidlicious commented
              Editing a comment
              Not in an impeachment trial JR. But you love the deep state

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
            Trump lawyers can presumably say the report is inaccurate, if the the reporting says $750, but it's actually $751. So they could both be considered to be telling the truth, depending on your lens.
            750 USD is much more in roubles though.
            Blah

Comment

• Since it's important to you .... 1) That isn't the total amount of taxes that was paid, and 2) That isn't all of the documents that show how much he paid (half-truth, yes a con)

Comment

• It's such a "con" that he has not denied it. His whole defense is that he has paid lots in taxes before.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  It's such a "con" that he has not denied it. His whole defense is that he has paid lots in taxes before.
                  Yes, he paid personal taxes too.

Comment

• There is no con here by the Times... Fact, he paid nothing or very little for many years, and Trump doesn't deny it.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• How much was he supposed to pay?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        distraction; irrelevant
                    Working...
                    X