In Other News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/20/polit...rt-v0ka_p5B2GA
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Always read to the end.
      OTTAWA - The Canadian Government announced today that they are searching for a new benchmark country Canadians can compare to now that the situation in the U.S. has reached 'this is fine' meme levels.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Nice site, look what else I found there:

US prison overcrowding reaches critical mass due to Trump’s staff
        WASHINGTON - Experts and prison staff are raising the alarm about overcrowding in US prisons due to Donald Trump’s staff.
        Blah

Comment

Funny American quote:
          Remember when you donated to have the Mexico wall built because you're racist? Those guys stole your money, because you're also stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
            Funny American quote:
            Remember when you donated to have the Mexico wall built because you're racist? Those guys stole your money, because you're also stupid.
            Meh, you probably gave money to Kristen Blasey Ford.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The Conservative Party of Canada will announce the results of there leadership election Aug. 23. Former leader Kevin Scheer stepped down several months ago. A convention was called, but due to COVID-19, which even (most) Conservatives in Canada believe exists, the format changed to 100% mail-in ballots. Approximately 165,000 Conservative Party members voted.

The four candidates for leadership are pictured below. So as not to confuse Americans reading this, the one pictured far right is a woman, and no, a filter wasn't used to make her look non-white. But fear not Conservatives, they will probably pick one of the two old white guys in the center.

Members of the Conservative Party of Canada pick their new leader this weekend. Here's how you can follow CBC's special coverage.

Comment

The white guys are one and the same, just in different ages. It's a test for the time heist as seen in Avengers: Endgame.
                Blah

Comment

wHiTe PeOpLe ArE aLl ThE sAmE

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                    Funny American quote:
                    It's also a complete mystery why ppl would need to donate at all to this tremendous project when all of the costs are taken over by Mexico.
                    Blah

Comment

I mean, in the unlikely case that there is some "Racists for Mexico" group which hopes donations help Mexico to cover the costs I think it makes more sense if they'd support Mexico directly.
                      Blah

Comment

No. The Democrats send all their money to the drug cartels that take poor people's money and murder them when they try to get across without paying.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                          The white guys are one and the same, just in different ages. It's a test for the time heist as seen in Avengers: Endgame.
                          And yes, the oldest, whitest looking man in the race won! A fiscal Con and a moderate social Con (at least to a European or Canadian).

Maybe this will be a good sign for the American election. Who is the oldest, whitest presidential candidate? Not orange, but white?

Comment

This might be on-topic... but who would read that?

Tribal Village gives you Gold.

Comment

But shouldn't ppl donate it?
                              Blah

Comment

...but there is no joy in Mudville - mighty Casey has struck out.

Comment

Working...
                                X