China Watch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China Watch Thread

Issues regarding the CCP can be posted here.

It's looking like the Democrats are going to be soft on China, and many Republicans too. This is obviously very disturbing, as the CCP is a brutal regime and the sooner they disappear from the face of the earth the better

Senator Feinstein said recently that we should be cautious about holding China accountable because "they are a respectable nation." She has been spied on by China. They have crap on her probably. They probably have crap on Biden too. Biden criticized Trump at one time for not holding China accountable, but it's not clear whether or not he would. He doesn't have his wits anyway, and he would be a puppet for the deep state.

I don't like where this is headed.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

I hear Trump is banning TikTok, no idea why, maybe because he doesn't like mechanical watches
    Blah

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	495px-China_1820_de.svg.png Views:	1 Size:	112.0 KB ID:	9394822

Here's a map of China in 1820. So we can watch it all day
      Blah

Comment

I guess Russia is no longer an enemy... China is the new Trump bogie man.
        Russia only wants to mess with our elections, and put bounties on American soldiers... but what the hell, Putin is a nice guy
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
          I guess Russia is no longer an enemy... China is the new Trump bogie man.
          Russia only wants to mess with our elections, and put bounties on American soldiers... but what the hell, Putin is a nice guy
          So predictable after seeing you apologize for Antifa. Now you are apologizing for the CCP.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
            I hear Trump is banning TikTok, no idea why, maybe because he doesn't like mechanical watches
            Do you joke about all regimes that keep ethnic minorities in concentration camps and havest the organs of political prisoners, or is it just those you like?

Comment

Democrats voted against the bill to hold China accountable for hacking vaccine research.

Comment

And Republicans keep screwing Americans because they don't want to protect them from eviction or make sure they can survive during these troubling times...
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  And Republicans keep screwing Americans because they don't want to protect them from eviction or make sure they can survive during these troubling times...
                  That's horse****, but even if it were true it's not comparable to bending the knee to China, letting them kill 100,000 Americans, and praising them for making money.

Comment

This coming from a persons who spreads propaganda for cross burners...
                    You are the one that is supporting somebody who has murdered 150,000 plus (and still climbing) Americans
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Microsoft confirmed that it is negotiating purchase of tik tok.

Comment

Isn't it just the american arm?
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Arm of a Chinese owned company

Comment

Kid, I challenge you to find one pro-CCP person on this forum.

But I can find numerous times when Trump praised China. He's even on record begging Xi to buy our crops and help him get re-elected.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yeah, that's definitely one flaw. I really don't like that, especially the huge failure of Russian Reset. But the question now is who will not be the fool going forward.

Comment

Working...
                              X