Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump may send federal agents to other cities run by incompetent Ds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Yeah, that's how you act when Democrats try to burn people alive.
    And again... how do you know they were Democrats...

Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And that's how you act in response to people burning down buildings. Just attack anyone that doesn't call them great people.
      I take that as a yes.
      Blah

Comment

• Man burns someone alive. Then some mothers and veterans say, "Those were bad people that got burned alive."

Ming: It's there right to say that. Don't criticize them for exercising their right to free speech. I'm so good.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• From the guy who won't even wear a simple mask to protect fellow citizens.
          Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
            From the guy who won't even wear a simple mask to protect fellow citizens.
            Not working. Try harder to protect people trying to burn people alive. Maybe then you can get around to protecting the CCP again from any criticism.

Comment

Man burns someone alive. Then some mothers and veterans say, "Those were bad people that got burned alive."

Ming: It's there right to say that. Don't criticize them for exercising their right to free speech. I'm so good.
              So "some"... gee I wonder how many were actually "some"
              But even if "somebody" said that... it doesn't mean THEY ALL SAID IT
              And yet again, I'm waiting for any proof that they are all Democrats
              For all you know, the majority of them could have been Republicans
              The fact is, YOU DON'T HAVE A FRICKIN CLUE, yet you blame the Democrats with no proof.
              And yes, I still support the constitutional right of free speech, unlike an American hating person like you who want's to deny REAL AMERICANS their rights.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

So "some"... gee I wonder how many were actually "some"
                  But even if "somebody" said that... it doesn't mean THEY ALL SAID IT
                  And yet again, I'm waiting for any proof that they are all Democrats
                  For all you know, the majority of them could have been Republicans
                  The fact is, YOU DON'T HAVE A FRICKIN CLUE, yet you blame the Democrats with no proof.
                  And yes, I still support the constitutional right of free speech, unlike an American hating person like you who want's to deny REAL AMERICANS their rights.
                  Talk about trolling. Wow! I don't actually care if they are all Democrats or not. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

I'll just remind you that there are good people defending that courthouse. They are defending America. They help people on a regular basis, unlike the scum that you try so hard to protect.

Comment

Wow! I don't actually care if they are all Democrats or not.
                    From somebody who said
                    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    Yeah, that's how you act when Democrats try to burn people alive.
                    And to you, Mothers and Veterans, you know those guys who risked their lives so you can enjoy the constitutional rights that you are trying to deny others.. are pond scum
                    Got it.
                    What have you done to protect people's constitutional rights? Oh that's right... NOTHING!
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• You're insane if you think they are protecting people's rights. That's what the federal police do. You know, the people you don't care about. The people that get falsely accused by that scum, and you repeat all that ****. Then you come after me because I expose the liars. I expose all of the people helping them. But you say, "No. Don't do that. It's so good to help people burn human beings alive! Don't do that Kidicious!"

Comment

• Gee... I'm not calling the police "fcking pond scum"... American haters... Democrats.
                        Yet you are the one calling Veterans, TRUE AMERICANS every name in the book

Try again...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Gee... I'm not calling the police "fcking pond scum"... American haters... Democrats.
                          Yet you are the one calling Veterans, TRUE AMERICANS every name in the book

Try again...
                          Show me where I called all veterans scum. That's right, you can't. Once again making things up to cover for your scumbag arsonists who are destroying America. And you want me to believe that you care about veterans?! I AM A VETERAN! And what's more I defend the police. I defend people who are attacked by arsonists and murderers!

Comment

• Morons are at DHS Secretary's home now because they believe fake news.

Comment

• “I’m disgusted. I’m disgusted, Griff. Look, so far this year, CBP, just CBP alone we’ve lost 10 personnel, 10 in the line of duty. And for her to refer to those men and women as storm troopers, that is — that is — it’s absolutely disgusting. It goes right to the heart because I know the character and I know these men and women that are sacrificing so much.

“When their political leaders are using disparaging terms like that, it’s just reckless and it’s untrue. These are professional, civil law enforcement individuals that are out there doing their job protecting this great nation. They are not storm troopers.”

- CBP Chief Morgan on Pelosi's disgusting attack

Comment

• Cost of reaction to George Floyd's death,

Deaths: 29
                                Arrests: 14,000
                                Property damage: $500m (only Minneapolis/St Paul)

Thank your media, politicians and race baiters. (Oh, and one bad cop)

Comment

• Ted Striker
                                  Ted Striker commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Systemic racism, not one bad cop (there were also 4 there who committed murder)
                              Working...
                              X