Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump may send federal agents to other cities run by incompetent Ds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a national effort. The states set policy.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• BLAH BLAH BLAH... It took him way to many months to state that wearing a mask was Patriotic... in other words, it took him falling behind in the polls to do what he should have done much earlier
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• How many lives did he save by saying it's patriotic?

Comment

• We will never know how many lives he could have saved if had done it MONTHS SOONER.
          Again, he ONLY DID IT because he is falling behind in the polls... NOT because he wants to actually save any lives
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• When did you publicly state that it's patriotic?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
              BLAH BLAH BLAH... It took him way to many months to state that wearing a mask was Patriotic... in other words, it took him falling behind in the polls to do what he should have done much earlier
              Just remember when Donnie retweeted a tweet that suggested, masks may repreent slavery, slinece and social death

or how in mid June he suggetsed that some americans only wear mask as a statement of their disapprovl with Trump

President Donald Trump said some Americans might wear face masks not as a way to prevent the spread of coronavirus but as a way to signal disapproval of him.
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Just remember when Donnie retweeted a tweet that suggested, masks may repreent slavery, slinece and social death

or how in mid June he suggetsed that some americans only wear mask as a statement of their disapprovl with Trump

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/18/trum...al-of-him.html
                Too bad you don't read articles, only headlines. Headlines are almost never a good representation of what the article says. The article accuses people like yourself of using the issue of MANDATORY mask laws as a political wedge, which of course you all do with a great deal of enthusiasm.

Comment

• Gee Kidiot... answer one question then.
                  If it's Patriotic to wear a mask now, why wasn't it Patriotic many months ago when it would have saved more lives? There is only one answer... HIS POLL NUMBERS
                  What a pond scum he is.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I don't believe it's patriotic. Yeah he's doing it for his poll numbers, and I doubt that he saved any lives. But you implied that it saved lives.

Comment

• We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        I don't believe it's patriotic. Yeah he's doing it for his poll numbers, and I doubt that he saved any lives. But you implied that it saved lives.
                        Sure it would have saved lives. The moronic Trumpettes live and breath all the crap he says. If he had gotten behind wearing a mask when the problems first started, we wouldn't have as many of those morons going out in public without masks. He made wearing a mask a political issue. And his lackeys and ass kissing followers went out and spread the disease...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• There's no proof that masks save lives.

Comment

There's no proof that masks save lives.
                            Gee... what to believe...
                            Nonsense posted by Kidiot
                            Or RECENT studies being released by Medical Experts

NOT A TOUGH CHOICE AT ALL
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

There's no proof that masks save lives.
                              I hope you are following your beliefs on this subject.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Gee... what to believe...
                                Nonsense posted by Kidiot
                                Or RECENT studies being released by Medical Experts

NOT A TOUGH CHOICE AT ALL
                                I'm sure you will cherry pick to help the CCP get away with this.

Comment

Working...
                                X