Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump may send federal agents to other cities run by incompetent Ds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me, I'd prefer to wait to see what an actual investigation turns up... not jump in hands over heels to believe the narrative I want to.
    Facts and reality are what I prefer... not headlines from alt right propaganda sites.
    Again, and maybe this time you will understand, I have never taken an issue on either side of this one... I simply stated that it was being investigated and there might be more to it than your knee jerk headlines. But I do know that I don't believe much of what the biggest lying president in history says.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No but you fall for it everytime. The media keeps lying and you not only believe them but you tell others to.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I mean lying about the police is kind of bad you know?

Comment

What... I "fell" for wanting to know the results of an ACTUAL INVESTIGATION. I guess I'm guilty then. Investigations/Good... basing opinions on limited information/Bad
          The president keeps lying yet you believe the crap coming out of his mouth.
          Based on actual and TRUE FACT CHECKS, the media is right far more than that lying pond scum of a President.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

No. You are posting news reports from liars. Not only that but if anyone calls them liars you turn on them.

Comment

And how do you know they are liars without an investigation? Oh that's right you don't.
              You have already made up your mind to suit your own preconceived notions, based on only limited information and NO INVESTIGATION of actual facts.
              And then you jump all over reasonable people that want actual facts.
              Again, I prefer actual facts, don't you?
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                And how do you know they are liars without an investigation? Oh that's right you don't.
                You have already made up your mind to suit your own preconceived notions, based on only limited information and NO INVESTIGATION of actual facts.
                And then you jump all over reasonable people that want actual facts.
                Again, I prefer actual facts, don't you?
                I'm talking about the media. The media doesn't get investigated for lying. They might get sued for lying, like they did to Nick Sandman, but they get to lie, and they don't get investigated.

So they lied about federal officers abusing authority in Portland for one. Some people (Antifa probably) accused the feds and the media treated those accusations as if they were warranted, not that a bunch of liars made them.

Comment

Black trump supporter murdered in Milwaukee. I blame the media for lying and spreading hate. Big you don't want to that's fine.

A 60-YEAR-old Donald Trump supporter was shot dead in broad daylight near his “Vote Trump” banners as cops investigate a “political motive.” Bernell Trammell, 60, was shot i…

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I'm talking about the media. The media doesn't get investigated for lying. They might get sued for lying, like they did to Nick Sandman, but they get to lie, and they don't get investigated.

So they lied about federal officers abusing authority in Portland for one. Some people (Antifa probably) accused the feds and the media treated those accusations as if they were warranted, not that a bunch of liars made them.
                    Well, if the media would be investigated for lying,
                    lots of people of Fox News would be constantly under investigation ...
                    and would be found guilty in almost all cases

And in contrast to real News Media they (i.e. Fox News) also don't seem to care about publishing rectifications of their lies,
                    unless threatened with lawsuits

Same goes for this Kayleigh-woman that currently is employed to spread lies for the WH.
                    For example about Paw Patrol being changed and LEGO being forced to stop production of their police station
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Saying Paw Patrol was changed isn't lying. That's repeating fake news that wasn't debunked yet. That was all over the place and no one said it was fake news. So don't compare that to lying about the police to make Antifa look like victims.

Comment

There is certainly a lot of disinformation as well as outright lying being done by left wing figures in the media about what actually has been going on in Portland of late. Most of it l, I believe, is just lazy SOBs repeating nonsense they heard from some other lazy SOB who claims to be a journalist but some of it truly can only be described as propaganda and lies.

I mean it is just so egregious and intentional at this point.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Ted Striker
                          Ted Striker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          There’s plenty of raw local coverage from local news sources (no political affiliation)

Federal police may have permanent eye damage from lasers being shot in their eyes. Why would people lie about them?

Comment

• Ted Striker
                          Ted Striker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          These posts are irrelevant since they come from right wing fake news media

• Dinner
                          Dinner commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ted, that has been verified by DHS. Yes, Antifa is indeed using teams with high powered lasers trying to blind police officers carrying out their lawful duties.

Trump’s escalating the protests by sending in Federal agents has backfired. The crowd has increased in size and includes a wall of veterans and a group of grandmas.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I think you mean that a bunch of idiots believe the fake news and joined Antifa.

Comment

So you hate veterans and grandmas ?
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                            X