Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump may send federal agents to other cities run by incompetent Ds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Last night Biden claimed to be the Democratic Party. Then he admitted that he never called any Democrat mayor or governor and asked them to send in the National Guard.

https://youtu.be/4_wZM_EREKU
    So... it's not his place to do so. Did any of the mayors or governors call him to ask his opinion? And why would they?
    What's your point?
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• point is obvious
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Yeah... obvious that you reaching on this one. It's a non story. But go ahead and keep parroting what your alt right sites are feeding you
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Obviously if you're the Democratic Party and you don't like riots you make calls.

There I spelled it out for you.

Comment

• Yep... spelled out that you are just a shill, posting spoon fed nonsense for the alt right sites.
            He is ON RECORD that he is against Riots and Violence... it's NOT HIS JOB, YET to call Mayors and Governors and tell them what to do. Only in alt right fantasy land. Gee, did you call any Guvs or Mayors... does that mean you support Riots and Violence... A typical non story.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• ming "Typical Trump... Sends Nazi Storm Troopers against his political opponents... What an ass..."

not really a night of the long knives, but it's always nice to throw in 'Nazi' when your side is pissed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                Yep... spelled out that you are just a shill, posting spoon fed nonsense for the alt right sites.
                He is ON RECORD that he is against Riots and Violence... it's NOT HIS JOB, YET to call Mayors and Governors and tell them what to do. Only in alt right fantasy land. Gee, did you call any Guvs or Mayors... does that mean you support Riots and Violence... A typical non story.
                If Biden is the Democratic Party then Biden didn't call the National Guard to stop riots. It's only hard if you can't use logic.

Comment

• Keep sprouting the nonsense being spoon fed to you by your alt right sites...
                  I know it's hard for you to have your own opinion...
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• less insults ming. state your case in real words and lets debate. but the name calling... you're above that.

Comment

• I did state my case... repeatedly.
                      But he keeps sprouting the nonsense from the alt right sites, while ignoring logic.
                      Biden is on record for being against Violence and Riots. FACT
                      Biden is not currently President... FACT
                      It's not his role to call out the national guard... FACT
                      The fact that he didn't call the governors or mayors is a non story. FACT
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                        I did state my case... repeatedly.
                        But he keeps sprouting the nonsense from the alt right sites, while ignoring logic.
                        Biden is on record for being against Violence and Riots. FACT
                        Biden is not currently President... FACT
                        It's not his role to call out the national guard... FACT
                        The fact that he didn't call the governors or mayors is a non story. FACT
                        Biden also said that Antifa doesn't exist. You don't believe everything he says, do you?

Comment

• but you have to admit the dems continue to enable these violent and destructive riots taking place across the country. let the police do the job and restore order. so is he on record saying he is against Violence and Riots, i;m sure he is. but thats where the FACT probably ends.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Why is it that when Trump fails/refuses to have an effective policy against a nationwide threat like Covid-19, he can just say "it's up to the states" and his followers all say that's OK. But when truly local issues like urban protests, looting and violence happen, you try to make it a national issue, as if Biden and the DNC are responsible for local enforcement. It's hypocritical at best, but to me this form of argument is both deliberately misleading and factually inaccurate. Dude, our cities are not burning. The hellscape is in your mind.

• I don't believe everything ANY politician says... They all Lie.
                          And Trump is the biggest lying president in modern history
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                            but you have to admit the dems continue to enable these violent and destructive riots taking place across the country. let the police do the job and restore order. so is he on record saying he is against Violence and Riots, i;m sure he is. but thats where the FACT probably ends.
                            And gee... he isn't a mayor, governor, or president.
                            All he can do at this point is to denounce Riots, Looting and Violence. Which he has. FACT
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• so as long as biden does not lie as much as trump that makes it ok?

Comment

Working...
                              X