Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump may send federal agents to other cities run by incompetent Ds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK... no.
    But in comparison, he sure seem to beat the hell out of Trump when it comes to telling the truth.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• so as long as biden tells the truth more than trump its ok.

Comment

• Not OK.
        But the more truth the better.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• maybe we should first swear them both in the next debate. that would be something to see.

Comment

• Swearing them in would make no difference. They are politicians
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• maybe thats the issue

Comment

• It would be nice to see a civil debate... one with actual facts and debate. But that's not going to happen with these two.
                It is my opinion that Trump is the worst offender, but that's just an opinion. And I'm not saying that Biden is perfect.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• When you have multiple false accusations going, which is Biden’s strategy, you aren't going to have a civil debate. Anyone that would be civil in such a situation is a loser.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    When you have multiple false accusations going, which is Biden’s strategy, you aren't going to have a civil debate. Anyone that would be civil in such a situation is a loser.

It is Trumps strategy as well, if not more so.
                    I said I would like to see a civil debate... not that it was going to happen with these two.
                    I almost agree that anymore debates is pointless. These aren't debates.. just an embarrassment for the country and those involved. The American People deserve better.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• We won't have better until Trump is out of office and the Right decides to welcome back the center-Right. It might require a new party.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

It is Trumps strategy as well, if not more so.
                        I said I would like to see a civil debate... not that it was going to happen with these two.
                        I almost agree that anymore debates is pointless. These aren't debates.. just an embarrassment for the country and those involved. The American People deserve better.
                        Asking why Hunter got paid all that money isn't a false accusation. Most of us don't want to have the President beholden to China and whoever else pays.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The moderator asks the questions. The debaters address the questions. Trump pivoting from Biden mentioning his dead son, Beau, to making accusations about Hunter is off topic, stupid, and pointless. Oh, and how do you feel about having a President that's beholden to Russia? There's far more evidence of that than any Biden-China malfeasance.

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I don't care if it's off topic. Wallace is z hack. People need to know about all of Bidens corruption.

Trump isn't beholden to Russia.

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Dude, it's a debate. There are topics. There are questions. Trump has the most corrupt administration in modern history, and has over $400 million in personal debt. In 2014, Eric Trump specifically stated, on the record, that nearly all of his dad's debt was with Russia. They were literally working on Russian property deals during the '16 campaign - per Cohen.

Trump has been Putin's lapdog for years. It's incredibly obvious. Trump adores strongman leaders, and Putin saved Trump's ass financially, so 45 does whatever he thinks Vlad wants. The classic "useful idiot."

Trying to flip the script and call Biden corrupt by begging people - including known Russian agents working through Giuliani - to "investigate him" is the most transparent, self-serving pack of lies I've ever laughed at. It's the Ukraine! It's Burisma! No wait, it's China! Trump has been attempting this for a couple years now, and there is simply no meat on that bone.

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                        We won't have better until Trump is out of office and the Right decides to welcome back the center-Right. It might require a new party.

JM
                        The right isn't going to move left. People are suggesting that there will be rioting by the right, that people will use the tactics that the left is using. People aren't becoming more moderate. They are becoming more extremists. Sorry but you are living in a fantasy world.

The extremists did this, mostly the left.

Comment

• Blah blah blah... Trump kept the fact checkers busy with his rants... He failed on many of them.
                          So are you saying that EVERYTHING Trump claimed were actual FACTS? If indeed you are, you truly are drinking the kool aid
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                            Blah blah blah... Trump kept the fact checkers busy with his rants... He failed on many of them.
                            So are you saying that EVERYTHING Trump claimed were actual FACTS? If indeed you are, you truly are drinking the kool aid
                            No. I'm saying that stretching the truth is a lot different from blaming your opponent of calling your dead child a loser.

Comment

• Stretching the Truth
                              So that's what you call blatant lying...

So are you really claiming that only Biden was telling lies?
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                              X