No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Russia hoax folks (hey that rhymes!) I'll be proven right again. And you'll be proven wrong again. I doubt if you will ever figure out why though.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The innermost circles of the American mafia are abuzz. The Boss of the Philly mob — ‘Skinny Joey’ Merlino — is taking a victory strut, hobnobbing around the highest echelons of old-time mafia folk, mostly in Florida, describing what may have been the heist of the century: the 2020 presidential election.

The feat is drawing praise from far-flung corners of the Italian American business community, which sees the thanks of a grateful administration as key to the revival of the community’s political influence.

But an associate says that Merlino might just be willing to flip on Joe Biden and the Pennsylvania political operatives who ordered up some 300,000 election ballots marked for Biden. The source alleges that Merlino and a lean team of associates manufactured those ballots at a rate of $10 per ballot — a whopping $3 million for three days of work. They were then packaged into non-descript cardboard boxes and dropped off outside the Philadelphia Convention Center.

Sources who spoke to The Chronicle on the condition of anonymity say that Merlino picked up those ballots from two private households where a trusted handful of associates were busily marking ballots with Sharpie markers. They were paid more than $1,000 per hour, often producing thousands of ballots every hour for more than 60 nearly-consecutive hours.

The ballots were purchased in cash.

Full article: https://buffalochronicle.com/2020/11...-on-joe-biden/
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Well Russia hoax folks (hey that rhymes!) I'll be proven right again. And you'll be proven wrong again. I doubt if you will ever figure out why though.
      Russian President Vladimir Putin directly ordered the hacking of the Democratic Party’s servers with the goal of leaking damaging information that would hurt then-candidate Hillary Clinton and provide a boost to President Trump’s campaign, the final report from the Senate Intelligence Committee’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election released Tuesday found, among other damaging findings.

The report—which is the committee’s fifth and final—states that Putin “ordered the Russian effort to hack computer networks and accounts affiliated with the Democratic Party” with the purpose of harming the Clinton campaign, which the Russian president has long denied.

The Russian effort was aided by Wikileaks, which has also claimed that it was not the source of the hacked information; Wikileaks “likely knew it was assisting a Russian intelligence influence effort,” the report states.

The committee "found significant evidence to suggest that, in the summer of 2016, WikiLeaks was knowingly collaborating with Russian government officials.”

While the report found “no evidence of collusion between President Trump and the Russians,” it did find that Trump campaign staff attempted to benefit politically from the leaks.

Trump campaign staff “sought advance notice about WikiLeaks releases, created messaging strategies to promote and share the materials in anticipation of and following the release, and encouraged further leaks.”

The report also found that several top members of the 2016 Trump campaign staff posed grave national security risks to the U.S. over their ties to Russia, including Trump’s former 2016 campaign chair, Paul Manafort, who was a “grave counterintelligence threat” due to his contacts with a Russian intelligence officer.

The report found that Trump campaign officials sought to receive “advance information about WikiLeaks’ planned releases through Roger Stone,” whose sentence Trump commuted last month. It also concluded that the president’s son Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law, and Manafort met with a Russian attorney with “significant connections” to the Kremlin about information that was “part of a broader influence operation targeting the United States that was coordinated, at least in part with elements of the Russian government.”

Trump told Special Counsel Robert Mueller that he does not “recall discussing WikiLeaks with [Stone]” or “being aware of Mr. Stone having discussed with individuals associated with my campaign.” But the report found “that Trump did, in fact, speak with Stone about WikiLeaks and with members of his Campaign about Stone’s access to WikiLeaks on multiple occasions.”

The bipartisan panel also concluded that “certain FBI procedures and actions in response to the Russian threat to the 2016 elections were flawed.” Specifically, the committee found that the FBI gave “unjustified credence” to allegations in the Steele Dossier, an intelligence document compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele.

In weeks leading up to the election, WikiLeaks published a trove of hacked Democratic emails that were damaging to Clinton. U.S. intelligence agencies previously concluded that Wikileaks obtained the hacked materials from Russia, but were unsure whether Wikileaks was aware it was aiding Russia in publishing the emails. Trump has called reports Russia interfered in the U.S. election a “hoax” and accepted Putin’s claim—over that of U.S. intelligence agencies—that he did not interfere in the 2016 election during a summit in Helsinki, before walking those comments back.

3.5. The number of years it took the bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee to finish its report.

While the report was bipartisan, senators reacted differently to its findings. “We can say, without any hesitation, that the Committee found absolutely no evidence that then-candidate Donald Trump or his campaign colluded with the Russian government to meddle in the 2016 election,” Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said in a statement, who then went on to say that what the committee found was “very troubling.” Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.), meanwhile, encouraged “all Americans to carefully review the documented evidence of the unprecedented and massive intervention campaign waged on behalf of then-candidate Donald Trump by Russians and their operatives and to reach their own independent conclusions.”
      A sweeping new report from the Senate Intelligence Committee found that Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the hack of the Democratic National Committee servers.

Comment

• Team Trump fails yet again...

A federal judge threw out a major Trump campaign lawsuit in Pennsylvania, issuing a blistering opinion refusing to disenfranchise 7 million voters

A federal judge on Saturday declined to disenfranchise roughly 7 million voters in the state of Pennsylvania, opting instead to throw out the Trump campaign's lawsuit that requested he block the state's election results certification.

In a blistering opinion, Judge Matthew Brann denounced the Trump campaign's lawyers for trying to toss millions of votes without evidence of any good reason to do so.

"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption," Brann wrote. "That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpaid in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

He continued: "In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more."
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kidlicious
          Kidlicious commented
          Editing a comment
          This is what's called, "Welcoming fraud."

• Kidlicious
          Kidlicious commented
          Editing a comment
          Goes to appeals, then SCOTUS

• Now you want to debate the Russia hoax!

Comment

• New lawsuit filed in PA by Congressman to block certification of votes and have state legislatures choose electors.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            Hating democracy.

Now you want to debate the Russia hoax!
          Nothing to debate. Paul Manafort, Rick Gates and Roger Stone were convicted of crimes. We'll see what happens when Trump is out of office and can't obstruct investigations anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

Nothing to debate. Paul Manafort, Rick Gates and Roger Stone were convicted of crimes. We'll see what happens when Trump is out of office and can't obstruct investigations anymore.
            And that's not the Russia hoax. And I'm not going to debate whether or not you got fooled or not. You got fooled. This is why I say that when all this evidence comes out you will still be the same old giblets.

Comment

• Sydney Powell says that she could wait a month to show all this evidence and all these states will have to withdrawal their certification because it's so bad.

Comment

• She also implied tonight that GA governor Kemp is engaged in a conspiracy against President Trump.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  She is a total whack-a-doo.

• Since I have Kidiot on ignore, I haven't seen any of his posts in ages. I bet he's admitted his errors, and tearfully begged for forgiveness for being such a silly troll.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

And that's not the Russia hoax. And I'm not going to debate whether or not you got fooled or not. You got fooled. This is why I say that when all this evidence comes out you will still be the same old giblets.
                  There's no "Russia hoax".

Comment

She also implied tonight that GA governor Kemp is engaged in a conspiracy against President Trump.
                    That makes sense. Kemp is a Republican and Trump is a cancer for the Republican party.

Comment

There's no "Russia hoax".
                      Have you heard of the fake Steele Dossier? Have you heard about FISA abuse? Stop wasting time with your nonsense.

Comment

That makes sense. Kemp is a Republican and Trump is a cancer for the Republican party.
                        Criminal conspiracy. Does that mean anything to you?

Comment

Working...
                        X