No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's because I want the little kids to go back to school and I don't like Chinese viruses. But you try to make that nefarious.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• No... nefarious is your continued blind support of a leader who has done no leading. Did you try to inject yourself with a disinfectant like many of the other Trumpettes? Just another example of his stupidity.
      And yes, I want our children to go back to school, but when it's safe, not just as a silly ass campaign slogan from a President who cares more about himself than the thousands of Americans dying needlessly on his watch just because of his own vanity.
      Yeah, but feel free to "blame the Chinese" for all of Trumps failures.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Oh brother. I don't even know what you're talking about. The science shows that it is safe. You don't want them to go back to school. The cost of your hatred is enormous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Oh brother. I don't even know what you're talking about. The science shows that it is safe. You don't want them to go back to school. The cost of your hatred is enormous.

SAFE

Please provide REAL SCIENCE that shows it's SAFE to send the kids back to school during a raging pandemic.
          I want the kids back in school, but only when it's SAFE to do so. It has nothing to do with your supposed "hatred"
          I believe in science and fact, not injecting yourself with disinfectant. Again, did you try that?
          Most of the experts agree that sending kids back to school is not a good idea right now.
          With the PROPER social distancing rules instituted, and in places that have the spread under control, Maybe.
          But the pandemic continues to spread and is getting worse, not better, as your Fearless leader would like you to believe.
          This whole, kids barely get sick, a few sniffles and it's over in a day or two attitude is simply a campaign slogan to further his DEADLY agenda.
          Even if the kids do "barely' get sick (considering there is no real research yet on long term effects of Covid, who's to say barely), these barely sick kids can infect, high risk teachers, their parents, any grand parents living at home... It's total madness. Anybody that has had children know exactly what kind of breading ground schools can be.
          And the best you can do is label COMMON SENSE, hatred.
          But yeah, stay on your hands and knees and kiss Trumps ass while believing his election propaganda... it is to be expected of you.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Dr. Sally Goza believes schools should reopen, with a host of safety guidelines, because they provide things "you just can't get with online learning."

Comment

• Kidlicious
              Kidlicious commented
              Editing a comment
              Pinterest
              Linkedin
              PARENTS
              American Academy of Pediatrics president says schools should reopen
              Dr. Sally Goza believes schools should reopen, with a host of safety guidelines, because they provide things "you just can't get with online learning."

Should students return to school in the fall? American Academy of Pediatrics says yes
              July 2, 2020, 1:33 PM CDT / Source: TODAY
              By Scott Stump
              It's a question that has been weighing heavily on the minds of parents, administrators and teachers during the pandemic: Should kids be returning to school this year?

The American Academy of Pediatrics, an organization devoted to children's health, says yes. The president of the AAP explained their reasons on the 3rd hour of TODAY Thursday.

"We know that children learn more in school than just reading, writing and arithmetic," Dr. Sally Goza told Sheinelle Jones. "They get social and emotional skills, healthy meals and exercise, mental health support and other things that you just can't get with online learning."

The urgency of deciding whether and how school will restart is especially acute for many districts in warm-weather states that are scheduled to begin classes at the end of this month or in August. Many of those states, like Florida, Texas and Arizona, are currently experiencing surges in COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations.

The AAP has issued detailed guidance for school re-entry that "strongly advocates that all policy considerations for the coming school year should start with a goal of having students physically present in school."

• The dangers of social isolation outweigh the risks of in-person classes for most children, says the American Academy of Pediatrics.

Comment

• Kidlicious
              Kidlicious commented
              Editing a comment
              U.S. Pediatricians Call For In-Person School This Fall
              June 29, 202012:33 PM ET
              Anya Kamanetz 2017 square
              ANYA KAMENETZ

Facebook
              Twitter

Kristina Washington, special education staff member at Desert Heights Preparatory Academy, walks past desks and chairs at the closed Glendale, Ariz., school in early June.
              Ross D. Franklin/AP
              The nation's pediatricians have come out with a strong statement in favor of bringing children back to the classroom this fall wherever and whenever they can do so safely. The American Academy of Pediatrics' guidance "strongly advocates that all policy considerations for the coming school year should start with a goal of having students physically present in school."

The guidance says "schools are fundamental to child and adolescent development and well-being."

The AAP cites "mounting evidence" that transmission of the coronavirus by young children is uncommon, partly because they are less likely to contract it in the first place.

• Did you even read the WHOLE story...
            I noticed you only show the parts that support opening schools, not the WHOLE story
            I will agree, and so will ALL the experts that face to face schooling is better than online schooling. And yes, your link pretty much states what all the experts can agree on.
            And as I said, if it can be done safely, I'm all for it.
            But even your link states the obvious... She acknowledged "it won't be easy to enforce things like physical distancing and mask wearing among younger students."
            And that teacher unions are afraid for their HIGH RISK teachers. And the conclusion even states it should all be based on local conditions, and that kids shouldn't go back to school until it's safe.
            This is a disaster waiting to happen.

And again, did you blindly inject yourself with disinfectant, because your moronic leader told you it could be a cure?
            Or did you think he was just being a moron like everybody else?
            I see you have avoided answering this question.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Soooooo, you're for opening the schools but you think Trump is covering up something? Or what? I mean everyone knows he didn't tell anyone to inject disinfectant. I can't be bothered with nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                Nono, if biden wins, the far left will gain power. Private property will be abolished. Land will be collectivized.
                Joe Biden saying "nothing will fundamentally change" to a room full of wealthy donors was all a ruse. They will all be breaking rocks in Alaska.

Comment

• N35t0r
                  N35t0r commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, I was being sarcastic. I find it funny how half-decent workers rights and universal healthcare is considered far-left in the US.

• I"m for opening schools WHEN IT'S SAFE TO DO SO
                And yes, Trump has been covering up the danger of Covid19 since the beginning. And the whole more testing makes us look bad, and trying to defund testing stuff is just more proof that all he cares about is winning, and NOT about Americans dying needlessly.

And this press conference is still the perfect example of what a moron he is.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Oh, and just another Note about the story in your link...

The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recently issued guidance saying that school districts should try to get students back to campuses this fall for their health — and the Trump administration has used it to bolster its new push to force public schools to open fully for the 2020-21 academic year.

But the initial statement never was an endorsement of the call by President Trump for all schools to fully reopen — and the organization has now attempted to directly distance itself from the administration’s belligerent stance on reopening.

Educators and pediatricians share the goal of children returning safely to school this fall. Our organizations are committed to doing everything we can so that all students have the opportunity to safely resume in-person learning.

We recognize that children learn best when physically present in the classroom. But children get much more than academics at school. They also learn social and emotional skills at school, get healthy meals and exercise, mental health support and other services that cannot be easily replicated online. Schools also play a critical role in addressing racial and social inequity. Our nation’s response to COVID-19 has laid bare inequities and consequences for children that must be addressed. This pandemic is especially hard on families who rely on school lunches, have children with disabilities, or lack access to Internet or health care.

Returning to school is important for the healthy development and well-being of children, but we must pursue re-opening in a way that is safe for all students, teachers and staff. Science should drive decision-making on safely reopening schools. Public health agencies must make recommendations based on evidence, not politics. We should leave it to health experts to tell us when the time is best to open up school buildings, and listen to educators and administrators to shape how we do it.

Local school leaders, public health experts, educators and parents must be at the center of decisions about how and when to reopen schools, taking into account the spread of COVID-19 in their communities and the capacities of school districts to adapt safety protocols to make in-person learning safe and feasible. For instance, schools in areas with high levels of COVID-19 community spread should not be compelled to reopen against the judgment of local experts. A one-size-fits-all approach is not appropriate for return to school decisions.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Trump is for opening schools when it's safe, which is in the fall. This is no different from you pretending like he told you to inject disinfectant. Nonsense

Comment

• View the video... He's a total moron.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Oh, and just another Note about the story in your link...

Again. No different from Trump's position.

Comment

• But the initial statement never was an endorsement of the call by President Trump for all schools to fully reopen — and the organization has now attempted to directly distance itself from the administration’s belligerent stance on reopening.
                          In case you missed it the first time...
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                          X