No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda agree with gibblets. No matter who wins in 2020 the opposite party will win in 2024.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

If the media can control the majority the Republicans are out for good, just like California.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        Trump remains down in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. All states he must win in order to be re-elected. This really does put us in a no win situation as Trump is bad while Biden will questionably be worse as he will be a weak President dependent upon the far left. We need third party choices now more than ever.
        Dependent on the far left?

Comment

If Tucker Carlson is running in 24 the Dems should go wih Jon Stewart.
          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

Ask BLM why they support Biden.

Comment

• Kidlicious
              Kidlicious commented
              Editing a comment
              You just cut to the chase, don't you.

• pchang
              pchang commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe because Trump is a racist.

• Kidlicious
              Kidlicious commented
              Editing a comment
              You spelled anti-communist wrong.

Grass roots group mobilizing millions of Americans should Trump not peacefully leave

The Stand Up America group accused Trump of having "no respect for the rule of law" following comments he gave to Fox News on Sunday.

Pelosi will kick Trump out whether he likes it or not

We’re coming for your ***** azz
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post
              Grass roots group mobilizing millions of Americans should Trump not peacefully leave

The Stand Up America group accused Trump of having "no respect for the rule of law" following comments he gave to Fox News on Sunday.

Pelosi will kick Trump out whether he likes it or not

We’re coming for your ***** azz
              How is that going to be different from him winning again?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Ask BLM why they support Biden.
                It's a two party system dude

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

It's a two party system dude
                  They plan to pressure him to far left, according to statements.

Comment

• Gee... I wonder if Kanye is running because someone in Trump's inner circle thought West would take the 'Black vote', ensuring another Trump victory? I'd love to see a movie on this, sort of like Frost/Nixon but with absurdist Trump talking to West. There is already footage from that Oval Office meeting they had to capture the tone. If someone were to do this they'd have to expedite the process... The only director that could do it justice is getting on in years. Mel Brooks.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky can you please poast a citation?
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• I wonder if Joe Biden sexually assaulted a woman and all the Ds don't care.

Comment

• he stands accused...and the Democrats dont care, or dont care more than Trump voters cared about him.

strange how she has dropped off the radar, and I dont mean just the pro-Biden media.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                          he stands accused...and the Democrats dont care, or dont care more than Trump voters cared about him.

strange how she has dropped off the radar, and I dont mean just the pro-Biden media.
                          She has corroborating evidence though.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

Yep, the far left pretty much owns the Democratic Party now. Biden will have to go along with it.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                            X