Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Defunding the police is a local issue btw. The question is would Biden use federal police like Trump is doing.
    Good point.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
      Uncle Sparky commented
      Editing a comment
      If Biden tried to use the Federal police like Trump is doing, the NRA and 'real Americans' would shoot them... I wonder why we aren't hearing from our pro-gun American posters, who seem to like the Second Amendment, but also seem to have no problem with heavily armed Federal police rounding up unarmed Americans at gunpoint, and without charges.

• Ted Striker
      Ted Striker commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly, NRA talks all this nonsense about defending the Constitution but when it comes to put up or shut up, they disappear

Did everybody already forget how the Russians compromised the NRA?

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
    I should add that, while I'm temperamentally predisposed to pessimism, there's a certain amount of opportunity baked into this crisis. Trump finally dealt a deathblow to Reaganism. That's a good thing, because Reaganism was an abomination and doomed anyway, but now his attempted replacement has pretty well failed and it's hard to say what will replace it. It could be something actually interesting that has something to offer America. Parties have realigned radically before. I don't know how long it will take for the GOP to reinvent itself, or what could encourage it to develop into something healthy. It's going to be something rural, and it can't hope to win on just Trump's base over the long term. Anyway, there is hope in the gloom.
    Trickle down economics and the privatization fetishism are absolute failures. Land and capital ownership are the cornerstones of western (specifically British-based) systems, but inequality of wealth has ballooned to the point where it's resembling 18th century French aristocracy.

Regarding the realignment, it's happening right now. Multiple moderate Republicans have already left the party and are disgusted by this behavior. Just follow the money.

The current movement of ugliness and racism all started under Nixon, specifically Spiro Agnew, as a backlash to the anti-war left that ended the involvement in Vietnam. You see it's descendants in idiots like Newt Gingrich, Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld, finally ending with the grand Fuhrer himself, Trump.

These are no longer Americans, they have betrayed the Constitution, aligned themselves with Russia, and are full on fascists.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The country isn't going to continue with just one political party, though, and the constituency represented by the current GOP will not evaporate. The question is how it will choose to express itself in the future. Some people will jump ship and some people will start saying different things and it will all wind up very different.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Kidlicious
        Kidlicious commented
        Editing a comment
        Still waiting a party to challenge the Democrats in California where the Republicans were once equals.

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      The reality is Joe Biden will say or do anything and, worse, just go along with a thing a radical far left democrat majority (who have become radicalized and will saying anything these days) wants. He will be owned and controlled by the extremists because that is his party while he really is in deep mental decline without any guiding principles even if he could remember them, which he cannot.
      Biden has already shown his strategy by not budging on Bernie's causes. He's morally bankrupt, worse than Trump, but he's a creature of the center just like Hillary. He doesn't want to be linked with rabble rousers and Trump wants to make the link. He's more owned by Wall St than Trump and will immediately make nice with China on trade and if Trump doesn't get us out of Afghanistan and Syria before the election we'll remain in both if he loses.

Biden's not the warmonger Hillary is but he's not gonna challenge the weapons makers and neo-cons by actually ending wars, look at the push back Trump got for stopping the policy of regime change in Syria. And now I heard Congress (House only?) passed some laws/regulations whatever that will make it harder for Trump to end our involvement in Afghanistan.

Comment

• The forum accused me of spam for that post

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        She has corroborating evidence though.
        So did Ford

Comment

• Kidlicious
          Kidlicious commented
          Editing a comment
          No she didn't. Reade has actual corroborating evidence. Her mother was on Larry King Live.

• Biden refused to answer questions after announcing $775b plan. Listen to him talk and you'll know why. He can't take questions.

The Hill's media reporter Joe Concha blasted former Vice President Joe Biden for not taking questions from reporters during a speech on Tuesday while pointing out that “President Trump has been regularly accessible during this time.”
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Trump refuses to answer questions all the time... and looks like an idiot doing so...
          But I see you never post about his silly press conferences...
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Biden says that Trump is wrong to hold China accountable for virus because Americans can't tell the difference between someone from South Korea and someone from China. I have no idea but China should definitely be held accountable.

Comment

• And Trump should be held responsible for how he has totally screwed up handling it... Nothing worse than a narcissist who's response to the crisis has been based more on how it effects him and his re-election chances than helping and protecting the American people.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Hi Kidicious,

Republican Congressman Ted Yoho called Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a "****ing *****" on the steps of the Capitol building.

Representative Yoho has not apologize or taken responsibility for his actions.

Do you feel that his conduct was appropriate?

Would you feel your mother, sister or significant other should be subjected to this same degrading verbal abuse?

Waiting to hear your thoughts.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post
                  Hi Kidicious,

Republican Congressman Ted Yoho called Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a "****ing *****" on the steps of the Capitol building.

Representative Yoho has not apologize or taken responsibility for his actions.

Do you feel that his conduct was appropriate?

Would you feel your mother, sister or significant other should be subjected to this same degrading verbal abuse?

Waiting to hear your thoughts.
                  I didn't hear about this. I'm much more offended by Pelosi, and now other Democrats (including yourself), spreading disinformation about the virus, which helps China and hurts America. Don't complain when people get pissed about that.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Deflection and subject change, ignoring direct questions.

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think I made it clear that I can't be bothered about a person like that being called a bad name. She's just absolutely horrible.

• Typical.. blame the Dems for Trumps failures. The person spreading the MOST disinformation about the virus is TRUMP. It took until the middle of July before he decided it would help his poll numbers to finally say that wearing a mask is Patriotic. Patriotic.... HOW ABOUT SOME COMMON SENSE.
                  Trumpettes "Blame China, Blame the Dems" how about putting the blame where it truly belongs. TRUMP
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• The CCP approves of your post.

Comment

• "Don't blame China!"
                      - Biden campaign slogan

Comment

• Again... typical responses from a Trumpette. Blame EVERYBODY but the man in charge. Nothing is ever Trumps fault in Trumpland.
                        Feel free to continue to ignore reality. Live in your Trump propaganda fantasy land. We've come to expect that from you
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                        X