No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump, both electoral and popular, similar to the defeat delivered to British Labour by the Tories.

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    tough call, Biden's way out front but elections usually tighten up

if the rioting and violence continues it'll hurt Biden

Durham's findings later this summer and fall will likely hurt the Dems too

May God spite the 2 parties for giving us an election between these morally bankrupt crooks

some things just dont change

oh yeah, a prediction: too early, too close
    Coronavirus, just saying.
    Last edited by Rashiminos; July 6, 2020, 03:55.

Comment

Don't forget, Trump is an un-indicted co-conspirator in several federal crimes. Trump has to win to stay un-indicted and remain President for at least 3 -4 more years for the statute of limitations to run out.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

It's very hard to tell, Trump has a solid base but Biden got the support of MSM. Time will tell!

Comment

LOL I'm sure you guys already heard about Kayne's business getting multi-million $$$ from the Federal government:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kanye-w...and-ppp-loans/

There is also a rumor that he bought a house in Wyoming (Dick Cheney country !) and Ivanka flew there this past weekend.

This is gonna backfire and way to go Kayne to ruining your career.

What's crazy about this is they DO IT IN PLAIN SIGHT LIKE NOBODY IS GOING TO NOTICE

(More like not give a ****).

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I think that the last 4 years will come out as the most corrupt in US history. It will blow the 1920s and 1870s away.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Ted Striker
              Ted Striker commented
              Editing a comment
              For sure. It's so damn obvious it's painful, but they just keep getting away with it right in front of everybody.

The party of fiscal responsibility is throwing trillions - TRILLIONS - around as pandemic bailouts to prop up the stock market. Far more than they condemned Obama for giving out in 2009. Both the deficit and the debt are skyrocketing, and Biden will be left holding the bag.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Rashiminos
              Rashiminos commented
              Editing a comment
              Neither political party is going to want to bite the bullet on massive civil unrest. Austerity and forced unemployment is a toxic combination,

The last few months have demonstrated that wealth is strongly decoupled from the economy. A fairly high tax (especially on capital gains) could be implemented without damaging the economy at all.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, good luck selling that to the oligarchy.

the United States Presidential election(s) should be detained indefinitely for terrorist activities

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
              The last few months have demonstrated that wealth is strongly decoupled from the economy. A fairly high tax (especially on capital gains) could be implemented without damaging the economy at all.

JM
              go produce something
              instead of scheming about layering extra distribution costs

go fail to run a business

AND

every last white market american economic offering and operator
              in history
              is a god damned criminal
              as far as i'm concerned

Comment

I am considering writing in Coronavirus on my ballot

**** this god damn fake ****

americans are fake
                americans are frauds
                americans are real terrorists

Comment

North Carolina and Arizona are SOFTENING and are now in swing state territory.and no guarantee for Trump

Lincoln Project had an online meeting yesterday and it had OVER 22,000 people join

The only reason their numbers aren't higher is because the ZOOM MEETING MAXED OUT AT 10,000

That's almost 4 times more than Trump's Tulsa rally LOL

Hold on world for another 7 months we'll clean this up for you and take this POS out

KEEP THE FIGHT UP DONT LET UP
                  Last edited by Ted Striker; July 10, 2020, 07:30.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Can't wait for Biden to change nothing and then 2024 we get someone worse than Trump

Comment

Trump remains down in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. All states he must win in order to be re-elected. This really does put us in a no win situation as Trump is bad while Biden will questionably be worse as he will be a weak President dependent upon the far left. We need third party choices now more than ever.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Ted Striker
                        Ted Striker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Biden is more of a corporate centrist closer to the old Rockefeller Republicans. Sanders was the left candidate but would be considered center in Europe.

I am not so sure what’s so scary about the left anyway, job creation through green energy and health care for all?

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                      tough call, Biden's way out front but elections usually tighten up

if the rioting and violence continues it'll hurt Biden

Durham's findings later this summer and fall will likely hurt the Dems too

May God spite the 2 parties for giving us an election between these morally bankrupt crooks

some things just dont change

oh yeah, a prediction: too early, too close
                      I don't know if Durham's report will do anything. The media is way too powerful and people are too stupid. Biden could win. It's kind of unbelievable.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                        Whoever wins, their VP will be President within 4 years.
                        If the Democrats win the Republicans are dust. If Trump wins he will have to work miracles.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                        X