Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    30% of Trump voters agree with the storming of the Capitol. 74 million voted for Trump. That's 22.2m. I was pretty close with 30m guess.
    I'm pretty sure that the american law enforcement system can handle some 22,2 million criminals
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
      So a little under 7% of the population. 13% of Apartheid South Africa was white.
      They still are white.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Are you suggesting South Africa as an apartheid state still exists?
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
          Are you suggesting South Africa as an apartheid state still exists?
          No. Just that I don't want to live there.

Comment

No. Just that I don't want to live there.
            Yet you don't mind that some 22 mill should overrule the other ~300 mill americans wishes - is it your old communist that are waking up ?
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

Yet you don't mind that some 22 mill should overrule the other ~300 mill americans wishes - is it your old communist that are waking up ?
              When did I say that? That's what ricketyclick said that I said. But I didn't. I'm just saying that 22.2 million are ready for whatever.

Comment

• One of the "protestors"
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

I'm just saying that 22.2 million are ready for whatever.
                  So another 22.2 million morons are ready to become traitors to the US. Got it.

Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Gottta wonder why Kid wasn't part of this heroic effort. Maybe he's just like Trump, lots of talk of "fighting" or "trial by combat" (Rudy), then sits behind safely watching others doing his dirty work ...
                    Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                      So another 22.2 million morons are ready to become traitors to the US. Got it.
                      Better dead than red.

Comment

Better dead than red.

Kid has lost again... "Better dead than red" has been called...

Typical Kid... he supports armed insurrection... or whatever it takes to help a lying President tying to become a dictator and ignore the will of the people.
                        Last edited by Ming; January 10, 2021, 12:42.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kids "peaceful protesters" at/in the Capitol

Spoiler:

Source:
                          https://twitter.com/SethMaggard/stat...288264194?s=20

Also here:
                          Video of Kids §peaceful protesters"

Now for something better:

The Arnold has spoken

https://twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/s...49481284874240
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Well said, Arnie.
                            Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                              "Riots following George Floyd’s death may cost insurance companies up to $2B

By Noah Manskar

September 16, 2020 | 8:21am | Updated

A pawnshop was burned down during the riots in Minneapolis.Anadolu Agency via Getty Images

Riots sparked by the police killing of George Floyd could cost insurance companies $1 billion to $2 billion — possibly making them the most expensive in US history, an industry group says.

The potentially record-setting insured losses piled up as the demonstrations sometimes descended into looting, arson and vandalism in more than 20 states across the country from May 26 to June 8, according to the Insurance Information Institute.

“It’s not just happening in one city or state — it’s all over the country,” Loretta L. Worters, a spokeswoman for the group, told Axios, which first reported on the estimates Wednesday. “And this is still happening, so the losses could be significantly more.”

The cost of the damage could surpass that of the 1992 Los Angeles riots following the acquittal of the cops who beat Rodney King. That violence led to $775 million in insured losses at the time, or more than $1.4 billion in today’s dollars, according to the institute known as Triple-I."

Comment

"Riots following George Floyd’s death may cost insurance companies up to $2B

By Noah Manskar

September 16, 2020 | 8:21am | Updated

A pawnshop was burned down during the riots in Minneapolis.Anadolu Agency via Getty Images

Riots sparked by the police killing of George Floyd could cost insurance companies $1 billion to $2 billion — possibly making them the most expensive in US history, an industry group says.

The potentially record-setting insured losses piled up as the demonstrations sometimes descended into looting, arson and vandalism in more than 20 states across the country from May 26 to June 8, according to the Insurance Information Institute.

“It’s not just happening in one city or state — it’s all over the country,” Loretta L. Worters, a spokeswoman for the group, told Axios, which first reported on the estimates Wednesday. “And this is still happening, so the losses could be significantly more.”

The cost of the damage could surpass that of the 1992 Los Angeles riots following the acquittal of the cops who beat Rodney King. That violence led to $775 million in insured losses at the time, or more than $1.4 billion in today’s dollars, according to the institute known as Triple-I."

So you want to deflect.

Well, I don't defend violent riots.
                                Protesting is OK as long as they remain peaceful.
                                (this even is true for right wing protests)

The storming of the capitol definitely was no peaceful protest
                                (in contrast btw. to the BLM protest that Trump ordered to be forcefully dispersed with tear gas and rubber bullets, just because Donnie wanted a photo op.
                                Interesting btw. that all those national guard soldiers that Donnie ordered to be present in Washington during peaceful BLM ptotests, were totally absent during the right wing riots (until finally Pence circumvented Donnie and ordered them to the Capitol himself))
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Berzerker
                                  Berzerker commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  The mayor of DC requested NG help and the Pentagon, Virginia and Maryland activated NG units. But the mayor wanted them unarmed and used for traffic control so they may have been present in the area but played no role in what happened at the capitol.
                              Working...
                              X