No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Btw. remember when Trump, only 6 months ago, demanded that people who damage public buildings should serve a prison term of 10 years minimum?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1783810.html

I hope you agree that this also should apply to the right wing rioters that vandalized the WH and the offices therein (and/or stole property of the servants of the state that were working there)
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Some of those Trump Thugs have already been arrested. So pardoning or 10 yrs? Decisions, decisions, and so little time for Donnie...
      Blah

Comment

• These events are not equatable in scale to looting, arson and vandalism. Violence against a person, and threats of death are worse. Both should be condemned for their criminal actions, but one is far more troubling as one is a group that have been given comfort and support, if not outright agitation, by a sitting President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhjR...NlxC9vsFvQ2X8M

Jump to 2:30 "DEATH TO PENCE!"
        Jump to 6:30 battering ram charges and serious distress to law enforcement (at about 7:30)

If you think the two are equivalent, I feel sorry for you.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Let's see if Donnie will personally lead the mob when they make another attempt on Jan 17 or 20. Always have to do everything yourself when you want to get stuff done
          Blah

Comment

• Deranged people overreact.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Berzerker
              Berzerker commented
              Editing a comment
              Do you think they were pretending? I think they believe the election was stolen.

• BeBMan
              BeBMan commented
              Editing a comment
              Which may have to do with systematic lying specifically about the election, but before over yrs about almost anything from Trump and his underlings. However, those who assaulted the cap are still adults responsible for their actions.

• Kidlicious
              Kidlicious commented
              Editing a comment
              No one lying Bebro. Stop being a sheeple.

• True, but they failed, Biden still gets to be pres. Mainly because he won, and Donnie lost.
            Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
              Btw. remember when Trump, only 6 months ago, demanded that people who damage public buildings should serve a prison term of 10 years minimum?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1783810.html

I hope you agree that this also should apply to the right wing rioters that vandalized the WH and the offices therein (and/or stole property of the servants of the state that were working there)
              Yeah. Of course. Whoever did that. Not all of them.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The sentencing guidelines should apply to Trump. He's vandalised the Presidency.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• A top Georgia election official says Rudy Giuliani intentionally 'lied' about election fraud by presenting a deceptively edited video as evidence

A top Georgia election official said Rudy Giuliani "lied" over election fraud claims by presenting a deceptively edited video as evidence, despite having access to the full footage.
                  Gabriel Sterling, the chief operating officer for Georgia's secretary of state, made the comments in a
                  "60 Minutes" interview that aired Sunday, during which he described President Donald Trump's claims of voter fraud as "fantastical, unreasonable," and "lacking in any factual reality."
                  Sterling, a Republican and Trump voter, told interviewer Scott Pelley that Giuliani presented a selectively edited video to Georgia state senators as evidence. In a clip shown on "60 Minutes" of Giulani presenting the video, he calls it a "powerful smoking gun."
                  Giuliani's video, which also aired in national Trump campaign ads, claims to show cases of ballots removed from under a table and "added in secret."
                  However, Sterling said the full video shows a different story.
                  He said when election officials were told they were done counting for the day, uncounted ballots were placed in secure, tamper-proof cases and stored under the table. Shortly after, the officials were told they needed to continue counting through the night.
                  At that point, the secure cases of uncounted ballots were retrieved from under the table to proceed the counting.
                  Sterling said the president's team always had access to the complete video, but Giuliani only presented the state senators with the part that shows cases being pulled out from under the table.
                  "Rudy Giuliani looked them in the eye and lied," he said.
                  "From my point of view, they intentionally misled the state senators, the people of Georgia, and the people of the United States about this, to cause this conspiracy theory to keep going and keep the disinformation going, which has caused this environment that we're seeing today," Sterling said.
                  Giulani did not respond to Insider's request for comment.
                  Trump and his allies have repeated unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter and election fraud since the president lost the election to President-elect Joe Biden. However,
                  none of the claims have held up in court and the Justice Department said it found no evidence of widespread fraud.
                  The belief by some of the president's supporters that the election was fraudulent fueled the the
                  deadly siege on the US Capitol last week, where many of the rioters chanted and held up signs that read "Stop the steal!"
                  Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, also a Republican, appeared on "60 Minutes" as well, echoing Sterling's claims and saying Giuliani "knows that what he said was not true."
                  "But our state senate did not ask us to come in there so that we could rebut what they said," he said of the Republican legislature. "And it was actually left as the gospel truth, and it wasn't. It was fabricated."
                  Earlier this month, in a
                  leaked phone call between Raffensperger and the White House, Trump repeated unsubstantiated claims about the election and urged the secretary of state to "find" him enough votes to beat Biden.
                  The day after the call was leaked, Sterling also
                  debunked the president's claims, which he said made him "scream" because they were so dishonest.

Gee... Trump must have NO EVIDENCE of massive fraud if this was the best his team of crack experts gave them to use to prove voter fraud.

Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Your masters tell you another story and you believe it, just like all the others.

• Rudy is a straight-up criminal. Election fraud, probably many times over.
                  Not to mention his "trial by combat" incitement to riot to the crowd last Wednesday.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• When did things went so downhill for him? He seemed to be well-respected post 911. Now he's just a caricature.
                    Blah

Comment

• From now on, i'm going to read all of Kid's posts in an Eric Cartman voice

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                        Uncle Sparky commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I did that for a couple of years... it doesn't stay fresh.

• Blah

Comment

• That works... but here is what I hear...
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Places which will be missing Trumps voice (either for the next 2 weeks or forevermore)
                          :

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                        X