Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I have found the true explanation for his death cult. Trump’s supporters do not care about what he does to help them. They care about what he does to hurt others. It is very Russian. You know the joke about the Russian and the Genie?
    Genie: I can grant you any wish, but whatever I give to you, I give double to your neighbor.
    Russian: After think a bit. Make me blind in one eye.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Hilarious Donald J Trump tweet about his niece Mary Trump:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	liars.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	9395596
      Definition of paradox.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Damn, I'm borrowing that
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• If that's really from him it proves he's a stable genius
          Blah

Comment

• At the next press briefing I really hope someone asks “Why should we believe anything the President says? According to him, he and his whole family are pathological liars.”
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

• Egbert
              Egbert commented
              Editing a comment
              what if he lied just that one time?

• This was in the comments section of the local paper.

All Hail the Mighty Trump!

To all the doubters, shout “Hooray!
            Rejoice, The Donald’s here!”
            Upon your knees get down and pray,
            Make troubles disappear.

Pay tribute to this mighty man,
            Inspired by all his deeds,
            Supplying vision and a plan,
            A strength the US needs.

Leave virus worries far behind,
            Your future’s in good hands,
            It’s driven by the sort of mind
            No other understands.

Give thanks for greatness, don’t ask why,
            Just worship at his feet,
            Accepting that he sits on high,
            Commander of the tweet.

Keep faith with Donald, he’s the king,
            Applaud him, standing tall.
            Shout praises, lift your voice and sing:
            “Salvation for us all!”
            It's an acrostic.

Comment

• Some people are proud to be defrauded.
              Federal prosecutors allege that former Trump adviser Steve Bannon and other leaders of the online fundraising campaign duped donors and took more than $1...

Comment

• I am always intrigued by people's acceptance of being defrauded and chalking it up to 'well sometimes it just doesn't pan out' and their willigness to try again. As opposed to those who deny they've been defrauded and think the paycheck is still coming if they throw good money after bad. It usually happens when what they lose isn't something tangible like money from a profit motie, but something ideological (climate/green science investments, religious based donations, etc).
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• The weird thing about this We Build The Wall thing is, if they just avoid making repeated public commitments to taking "zero, not a dime" in salary and compensation, they probably raise about the same money. Apparently there are GoFundMe rules requiring an actual charity when large sums are involved. But still, without that blowhard "not a dime" boast, they could just pay themselves as executives of the Bannon charity. I can pretty much guarantee that people like Kid would send them $100 either way.

But apparently these grifters are so attuned to turning every activity into a scam, it's second nature. They just can't help themselves.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• If T wins I give up my job to participate in this wall scam. If things go bad I'll be pardoned, but if it runs smooth I'll receive lotsa money without having to care about building something.
                    Blah

Comment

• It wasn't really a scam. It was a political deal. The people that donated understand that. Bannon will likely beat this, and it is politically motivated. The real crime here is weaponizing government against political opposition.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        It wasn't really a scam. It was a political deal. The people that donated understand that. Bannon will likely beat this, and it is politically motivated. The real crime here is weaponizing government against political opposition.

Not a scam...

The people understood

And talk about weaponizing government against political opposition... Does LOCK HER UP ring a bell for you.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Maybe Kid is still donating
                          Blah

Comment

• Thanks for reminding me that Ds believe Comey's lies.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• It is so nice to see Donald J Trump's influence on the American evangelical movement, like Jerry Falwell Jr.

So, will Falwell be speaking at the GOP Convention, or is he just going to sit in a corner and watch?
                              Last edited by Uncle Sparky; August 26, 2020, 23:50.
                              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                              X