• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're still struggling, we're always here to help
    Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
      If you're still struggling, we're always here to help
      I don't need any help from Ted Striker, who reports Facebook memes as fact.
      Last edited by Kidlicious; July 22, 2020, 07:43.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I don't need any help from Ted Ted Striker, who reports Facebook memes as fact.
        Says the person who reports everything he reads on his nut job, NAZI, right wing, supposedly news sites..
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Says the person who reports everything he reads on his nut job, NAZI, right wing, supposedly news sites..
          You think anything that is anti-Antifa is Nazi, because you saw a Facebook meme.

Comment

You think anything that is anti-Antifa is Nazi, because you saw a Facebook meme.
            As usual... please feel free to quote me where I say any such thing... oh that's right, you can't. You just pulled it out of your ass, as usual

Try again...
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

As usual... please feel free to quote me where I say any such thing... oh that's right, you can't. You just pulled it out of your ass, as usual

Try again...
              You said "Any such thing" when you called anti-Antifa news sources "Nazi." You tell me which news source isn't "Nazi."

Comment

You said "Any such thing" when you called anti-Antifa news sources "Nazi." You tell me which news source isn't "Nazi."
                And exactly when did I ever use the phrase anti-Anitifa. NEVER. This is the first time I've ever used it.
                So again, you are just making stuff up...

Try again... you keep digging a deeper hole for yourself. But feel free to claim something else I never said.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

And exactly when did I ever use the phrase anti-Anitifa. NEVER. This is the first time I've ever used it.
                  So again, you are just making stuff up...

Try again... you keep digging a deeper hole for yourself. But feel free to claim something else I never said.
                  I didn't say that you accused my of using anti-Antifa sources. You accused me of using Nazi sources. They aren't Nazi. They are anti-Antifa.

Comment

Chris Wallace bragged about passing the easier online version.
                    Wallace wasn't bragging. He actually knows and understands what the test is about -- and that it is DESIGNED to be EASY. The MoCA (Montreal Cognitive Assessment) is a basic "are you neurologically healthy?" test. I've been in the room while such a test was given to my Mom (age 86 at that point). It has nothing to do with intelligence, and the fact that Trump thinks he "aced" it and feels compelled to brag that "they get very hard, the last 5 questions" only proves he doesn't even know what the test is about.

This is a basic cognition test, used to screen for early signs of dementia. The fact that the White House talked Trump into taking it shows there is a huge level of concern about his basic competency and fitness for office -- within his own team. The real concern is that Trump is dense enough to believe that it proves he's smart.

Think about that.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Ted Striker
                      Ted Striker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes:

1) Someone within his own staff convinced him to take the test (25th Amendment)
                      2) He had struggled with it and possibly couldn't even answer all of the questions
                      3) They SET HIM UP and sabotaged him on his biggest sympathetic media platform (Fox News)

There's all kinds of insiders turning on him.

When the ship sinks, you can see all the rats come out.

I didn't say that you accused my of using anti-Antifa sources. You accused me of using Nazi sources. They aren't Nazi. They are anti-Antifa.
                    Well, Anti-Anti-Fascist sources are Pro-Fascist sources
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Well, Anti-Anti-Fascist sources are Pro-Fascist sources
                      Your wish Antifa was Anti-fascist, even just because it would make your post reasonable.

Comment

• Kidlicious
                        Kidlicious commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Or atleast closer to reasonable.

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

Wallace wasn't bragging. He actually knows and understands what the test is about -- and that it is DESIGNED to be EASY. The MoCA (Montreal Cognitive Assessment) is a basic "are you neurologically healthy?" test. I've been in the room while such a test was given to my Mom (age 86 at that point). It has nothing to do with intelligence, and the fact that Trump thinks he "aced" it and feels compelled to brag that "they get very hard, the last 5 questions" only proves he doesn't even know what the test is about.

This is a basic cognition test, used to screen for early signs of dementia. The fact that the White House talked Trump into taking it shows there is a huge level of concern about his basic competency and fitness for office -- within his own team. The real concern is that Trump is dense enough to believe that it proves he's smart.

Think about that.
                      No it doesn't. Trump took the test and Biden didn't. That's why he took the test.

Comment

• Only Trump was stupid enough to bragg he's a stable genius. Now he has to demonstrate it. Could have dunnit long ago by doing poltics that are smart and save lives, but that's not high on his list.
                      Blah

Comment

• "I'm not going nuts."
                        - Joe Biden

Prove it.

Comment

• So what, we're mocking Trump here. And you, occasionally
                          Blah

Comment

Working...
                        X