Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see all the dumbass states are experiencing big spikes, Texas, Florida etc...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• If they want their numbers down, they should follow the commander-in-tweet and stop testing.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        American's know, if a woman doesn't take a pregnancy test, she can't get pregnant.

• Still a long way to go to catch up to ****holes like New York and New Jersey.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        Today Florida had 10,103 new cases. I think that is the new one day state record. The US broke the 50,000 per day mark... Can you hit 100,000 per day by the end of this month? I bet you can! So much winning!

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        57,209 new cases in the USA in one day! And you haven't had your 4th of July weekend yet... Will the US reach 100,000 cases a day before July 15th? 500,000 a day by Labour Day?
        I forgot to mention Florida is up 11,458! Go Florida!
        Last edited by Uncle Sparky; July 5, 2020, 00:48.

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        50,940 new cases today in the good old USA... and still about 4-5 days before the 4th of July 'bump' shows up. Texas finally broke 10,000 (10,028), while Florida had 9.989.
        Last edited by Uncle Sparky; July 9, 2020, 00:31.

• Very true.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• U.S. President Donald Trump launched his comeback rally Saturday by defining the upcoming election as a stark choice between national heritage and left-wing radicalism. But his intended show of political force featured thousands of empty seats and new coronavirus cases on his own campaign staff.

Apparently 6 of the people setting up the Trump Tulsa rally tested positive. You cannot test people if you want to keep the numbers down.
        Darwin would approve.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Good to see that even Trump supporters observe social distancing - that's why his latest rally was a third empty, right?

Comment

• There's nothin' better than seeing Trump ranting live on stage in the midst of a pandemic.
            Blah

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
              Uncle Sparky commented
              Editing a comment
              ...to a 30% house in 'Trump territory'.

• A bunch of kids reserved tickets for the rally as a counter protest to intentionally make the event more empty lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	XVczuwDnHQ1Q4ZEhCsuJsC1I1BcHa6PAzRE8SGN2okY.jpg?width=1021&auto=webp&s=3f45cf098cff18bef686afa0dff5dc43c3415c6b.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	9391993

Also, he is furious the event had low attendance, my favorite part is him throwing a glass of water on the ground after drinking it with one hand

Congrats dude you can do a feat of strength any 5 year old can match

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• pchang
              pchang commented
              Editing a comment
              The kids did not really fool anyone. None of Trump’s staff had the balls to tell their bosses the truth.

• I wonder if they sold out of the "I went to the Trump Tulsa rally, and all I got was COVID-19" t-shirts.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• pchang
              pchang commented
              Editing a comment
              8 sales to Trump staff members and counting.

• Is Tulsa named after Thulsa Doom?
            Blah

Comment

• Second wave well and truly underway in the US with record numbers (40k) reported.

Americans are smart.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                This is not a second wave. This is the first wave, reinvigorated by "reopening the economy."

• MOBIUS
                MOBIUS commented
                Editing a comment
                True, that actually makes it worse! KH would be proud!

• Is the steroid to reduce at least some of the deaths already in mass use, btw? It sounded like it's relatively simple, and not too expensive.

Otoh in the early stages simple and (normally) cheap PPE was suddenly in short supply cuz every country needed tons of it, and prices for stuff like masks which are usually few cents per piece rose dramatically.

Wondering how much of a diff this steroid is making already or at least soon.

Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post

Americans are smart.
                Yeah well, at least our President can sometimes drink out of cups with one hand

ONE HAND

Maggie could have never pulled off a similar feat of strength

AMERICA
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, this is bad news: A Canadian doctor (Peter Lin) just mentioned on the CBC that people who have recovered from COVID-19 are testing anti-body free 10-12 weeks later. The anti-bodies don't seem to stay in the system, so you can catch it again.

Comment

• Do you have a link?

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                  X