Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sifnos and serifos are the best "mainstream".
    Sifnos propably the best beaches after serifos. Kastro (the castle)
    Also the island with 365 churches. One for every day of the year (hear that elok? and they're beautiful too next to the waves)

serifos a very well kept secret (there are few more) agios sostis beach (the beach of saint savior - literally)

Comment

• You want to dwelve deep into the secrets of the most beautiful country in the world?
      astypalea. enough said

Comment

• I've been across a lot of Greece. Mainland, something like 10 of the islands, beautiful country!

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Looks like there’s two outbreaks confirmed, a bigger one in Beijing and a smaller one in Guangzhou.

Chinese government blaming it on foreign...salmon lol

Not a biologist but how could the virus jump from bats to fish ?

Will post a Western/English source if I can find it
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Salmon, or red herring?
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Dexamethasone, a cheap and widely used steroid, has become the first drug shown to be able to save lives among Covid-19 patients in what scientists hailed as a "major breakthrough".

Looks good. Glad we waited.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• pchang
                  pchang commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It is not that great. I buys time so your immune system has longer to clear the virus. Acalabrutinib looks like it can actually help your immune system clear the virus. The best treatment will probably require a combination of drugs/approaches.

• Uncle Sparky
                  Uncle Sparky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Keep drinking bleach.

• Just like HIV/AIDS, which they still haven't found a cure for in 35+ years, but they can at least now prevent you from dying with a cocktail of drugs...

Comment

• They have also trained doggies to sniff out positive COVID cases...

In a French study, detection dogs were trained to sniff out the smell of COVID-19 on the armpit sweat of infected patients—and they were near perfect.

Good doggy!
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• EU vs USA, current graph...

Click image for larger version

Name:	COVID EU-USA.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	9391923
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• N35t0r
                      N35t0r commented
                      Editing a comment
                      How would that look in cases per capita?

• Ha, just as well the UK left the EU already, otherwise we'd have skewed their stats!

Comment

• I hear the UK is planning to discuss a trade deal with Australia. You can look forward to enjoying Tim Tams.

* Note for Europeans. A Tim Tam is a chocolate biscuit which is very popular here in Australia.

Comment

• The fact that BoJo’s top point was tariffs on exporting penguins (effectively the same as a TimTam) and importing TimTams is the basis for the trade deal does hammer home that increasing tariffs on European medicines due to Brexit is totally worth it.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	E1397E23-9E41-45C9-9473-AE04E82234C4.jpeg
Views:	96
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	9391946 For the uninitiated.

Comment

• We did it, we flatted the curve!

Comment

Working...
                          X