This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was their RIGHTS!
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• From the study...

"The guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for face coverings initially did not have any citations for studies of cloth material efficiency or fit, but some references have been added since the guidelines were first posted. We reviewed these and found that many employ very crude, non-standardized methods (Anfinrud 2020, Davies 2013, Konda 2020, Aydin 2020, Ma 2020) or are not relevant to cloth face coverings because they evaluate respirators or surgical masks (Leung 2020, Johnson 2009, Green 2012).

The CDC failed to reference the National Academies of Sciences Rapid Expert Consultation on the Effectiveness of Fabric Masks for the COVID-19 Pandemic (NAS 2020), which concludes, “The evidence from…laboratory filtration studies suggests that such fabric masks may reduce the transmission of larger respiratory droplets. There is little evidence regarding the transmission of small aerosolized particulates of the size potentially exhaled by asymptomatic or presymptomatic individuals with COVID-19.” As well, the CDC neglected to mention a well-done study of cloth material filter performance by Rengasamy et al (2014), which we reviewed in our article."
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Apparently the traitor Confederate media doesn't listen to science.

No wonder they always lose

lol

Last edited by Ted Striker; July 17, 2020, 22:48.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I enjoy reading a Mobius insult.

They are quite elaborate and somewhat visceral.

Please provoke Mobius so that I can enjoy reading more of his excellent insults.

Comment

• Formula 1 has started again and today there was qualification in Hungary. One of the cars stopped some hundred meters from the garage in the pit lane. A bunch of mechanics ran out to the car, started pushing it and got it up to running speed. They all wore masks and had no difficulty with breathing.

Kiddys claim is pure rubbish. Though, it's true that some people can have problems breathing through a mask, but that only happen if the lungs are so weak that the last thing such a person want, is to get the coronavirus.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Why is it that we have never heard any surgeon, ever, complain of being unable to breathe while wearing a mask to operate?
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Do you have a scientific study for the 99.96% survival rate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                  I enjoy reading a Mobius insult.

They are quite elaborate and somewhat visceral.

Please provoke Mobius so that I can enjoy reading more of his excellent insults.

Indeed. His insults possess a great imagination and creativity

Comment

• almost greek

Comment

• Not to catch the virus is very simple. Masks social distancing, mediculous personal hygiene and treating your home as virus free zone and the whole world as virus zone.

herd immunity is a joke. Sweden tried it with devastating results. UK tried to try it then quickly untried it.

I don't think there will be a vaccine btw. Maybe drugs that will make one live longer (like aids remedies).

THe world has changed for ever. We are going through the anthroopopause phase and it will not be over soon.

Greece contiuously does superb because of the mentality of the people.
                      Now masks are onligatory in supermarkets

A poor woman from east europe thought she was going to get arrested for not wearing one... :/

ahhh. the totalitarian regimes .....

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        Why is it that we have never heard any surgeon, ever, complain of being unable to breathe while wearing a mask to operate?
                        I guess that makes you believe that it doesn't obstruct your breathing. It obstructs mine.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Get a better mask, *****.

• pchang
                          pchang commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Unless you have serious COPD, you are the SNOWFLAKE.

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                        Formula 1 has started again and today there was qualification in Hungary. One of the cars stopped some hundred meters from the garage in the pit lane. A bunch of mechanics ran out to the car, started pushing it and got it up to running speed. They all wore masks and had no difficulty with breathing.

Kiddys claim is pure rubbish. Though, it's true that some people can have problems breathing through a mask, but that only happen if the lungs are so weak that the last thing such a person want, is to get the coronavirus.
                        Ha ha. You're crazy. You can't breathe as well with a mask on your face. This is common sense.

Comment

• F**king hell, the duracell spammer just doesn't stop no matter how many times he is slapped down.
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                            Not to catch the virus is very simple. Masks social distancing, mediculous personal hygiene and treating your home as virus free zone and the whole world as virus zone.

herd immunity is a joke. Sweden tried it with devastating results. UK tried to try it then quickly untried it.

I don't think there will be a vaccine btw. Maybe drugs that will make one live longer (like aids remedies).

THe world has changed for ever. We are going through the anthroopopause phase and it will not be over soon.

Greece contiuously does superb because of the mentality of the people.
                            Now masks are onligatory in supermarkets

A poor woman from east europe thought she was going to get arrested for not wearing one... :/

ahhh. the totalitarian regimes .....
                            Sweden is not trying to get to herd immunity. They just aren't locking down. Their economy is doing better, their schools are open and they are more free.

Their infection rate isn't the worst. It's better than some and not as good as others.

Comment

• Sweden is at over 500 deaths per million people

Daily and weekly updated statistics tracking the number of COVID-19 cases, recovered, and deaths. Historical data with cumulative charts, graphs, and updates.

Comment

Working...
                            X