This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
    Your right to swing your fist ends where my nose begins... unless you decide that being told to not swing your arms wildly is fascism.
    Doesn't work like that. If you don't want to get sick then wear a hazmat suit.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I don't think I have the energy to argue with how effective Trump has been on the issues you've mentioned and, as a non-US citizen, don't give a s**t. I think you're part of the problem why your country is a bit of an embarrassment at the moment.

Plus the wearing a mask vs. drunk driving. Which out of drink driving vs. coronavirus has had the largest death toll in, let's say, the past three months? So again, it's not purely an issue of personal freedom, just that coronavirus requires a concerted effort on behalf of all people to protect others and especially the most vulnerable in our society for whom you seem to have scant regard.
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Doesn't work like that. If you don't want to get sick then wear a hazmat suit.
        How's your epidemiology Kid? It's about the R number - the rate of infection that one person causes. Think in terms of exponential growth. If R is greater than 1, the disease grows, if less than 1 it shrinks. Masks are one part of a strategy to achieve this. Never mind the risk and effort of finding vaccines and cures, a few simple measures cut the propagation of the disease and make this whole thing go away, and a concerted effort would fix it.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• pchang
          pchang commented
          Editing a comment
          Clearly Kid does not understands exponents. He can only add, subtract, multiply and divide.

• Why do you bother PH?

He's a whiny ******* on a par with BK. If he leaves himself open to catching COVID, perhaps we won't have to listen to his **** in the future...?
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I'm voting for the candidate that is going to be tough on China, good for the economy and supports law and order.
          So Trump is out as he has massively squandered US power already, and propped up US competitors like NK, Ru, and yes, China.

Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
            Why do you bother PH?

He's a whiny ******* on a par with BK. If he leaves himself open to catching COVID, perhaps we won't have to listen to his **** in the future...?
            I think this is the best point made today. I should leave looking after the mentally disabled to the professionals.
            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
              I don't think I have the energy to argue with how effective Trump has been on the issues you've mentioned and, as a non-US citizen, don't give a s**t. I think you're part of the problem why your country is a bit of an embarrassment at the moment.

Plus the wearing a mask vs. drunk driving. Which out of drink driving vs. coronavirus has had the largest death toll in, let's say, the past three months? So again, it's not purely an issue of personal freedom, just that coronavirus requires a concerted effort on behalf of all people to protect others and especially the most vulnerable in our society for whom you seem to have scant regard.
              You're simply arguing past me instead of taking my argument head on as expected. People are going to die from the virus even if everyone wears a mask. We don't know how many that is. All you can do is trust your government or not, which you do and I do not, mostly because my government told me not to wear a mask as late as March.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post

So Trump is out as he has massively squandered US power already, and propped up US competitors like NK, Ru, and yes, China.
                Ha! Every president before him has been so weak on China it's not even comparable. Obama was weak af, maybe more than all the rest and Biden was his VP.

Comment

How's your epidemiology Kid? It's about the R number - the rate of infection that one person causes. Think in terms of exponential growth. If R is greater than 1, the disease grows, if less than 1 it shrinks. Masks are one part of a strategy to achieve this. Never mind the risk and effort of finding vaccines and cures, a few simple measures cut the propagation of the disease and make this whole thing go away, and a concerted effort would fix it.
                  And the positivity is declining. But you want to force people to wear a mask until when exactly? Until we have a vaccine or what? Until we have herd immunity? Tell me, because you sound like a total extremist. But you extremist like to play this little game where you pretend to be rational, making your opponents look like the extremists when they are actually rational.
                  Last edited by Kidlicious; July 17, 2020, 09:55.

Comment

• Extremist? Methinks because you are so inside extremism, you can't identify what an extremist is.

And it's herd immunity. Acquired immunity is not passed through sound I'm afraid.
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Extremist? Methinks because you are so inside extremism, you can't identify what an extremist is.

And it's herd immunity. Acquired immunity is not passed through sound I'm afraid.
                      As usual you don't give any meaningful response. No sane person would just follow orders from people like you.

Comment

• One more chance to say when is it acceptable to you for the government to allow people the freedom to breathe.

Comment

As usual you don't give any meaningful response. No sane person would just follow orders from people like you.
                          I think I have quite adequately illustrated my case above. Why would I continue to participate in your insane delusion, you're obviously not open to any kind of reason.
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

One more chance to say when is it acceptable to you for the government to allow people the freedom to breathe.
                            And now we're just in the territory of slogans and hyperbole. No one is falling for your ****. I'm still not sure you're not just another facet of Sava's personalities. Good play to you if you are.
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I think I have quite adequately illustrated my case above. Why would I continue to participate in your insane delusion, you're obviously not open to any kind of reason.
                              Because you need to say when people can stop wearing a mask, otherwise sane people assume it's never, which establishes the claim that you are very extreme in your control over your fellow human beings.

Comment

Working...
                              X