X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
    Oerdin, you're like Trump's loyal little sock puppet

Also, stop stating the obvious with 'Communist' China. We all know it's Communist.

Maybe I'll start saying 'Dumb C*unt USA' as well...?

And Dumb C*nt UK while we're at it...
    You’re really acting stupid lately. Hopefully you look into the mirror and decide to make some changes.

Also, if you think properly naming the origin of the current pandemic which the CCP is actively running a disinformation campaign about as we speak, well, then you’re a hopeless idiot. Not everything has to be partisan so stop pretending it is.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
      Uncle Sparky commented
      Editing a comment
      Should be call the Trump virus after the man who wants all Americans to catch it. My prediction stands... over 1 million Americans will die because you have an ******* president, supported by ******* Americans.

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
    Maybe they had just complained publicly earlier about the situation.
    Honestly, that is what it looks like happened. Three doctors spoke to the media contradicting Putin’s claims that everything was wonderful on the virus front, two of them admitted they were forced to keep working even after they had tested positive for the CCP virus. Then next thing you know all three get thrown, opps... “fall”, out of windows. It seems kind of like how Putin and his cronies run things in Russia.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
      Uncle Sparky commented
      Editing a comment
      Should be call the Trump virus after the man who wants all Americans to catch it. My prediction stands... over 1 million Americans will die because you have an ******* president, supported by ******* Americans.

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

You’re really acting stupid lately. Hopefully you look into the mirror and decide to make some changes.

Also, if you think properly naming the origin of the current pandemic which the CCP is actively running a disinformation campaign about as we speak, well, then you’re a hopeless idiot. Not everything has to be partisan so stop pretending it is.
    The first rule of Poly Club is: Oerdin is always wrong.

The second rule of Poly Club is: Oerdin is always wrong.

Third rule of Poly Club: Oerdin yells "Stop!", goes limp, taps out, keep on taking the piss.

Fourth rule: Open season on Oerdin.
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Thing is Oerdin, what I find distasteful is that you're basically parroting Trump. Like all this bigoted CCP **** and everything...

It's 'China' and yes the disease originated there. But all the **** going down in the US (and the UK) and all the mass deaths etc. That's all on us and not China! As I said at the beginning of this thread, we in the west failed to take this virus seriously and we had the opportunity to help China, and we sat on our hands. The virus slipped containment in China and we still sat on our hands.

In fact your hero, Trump did the opposite and actively downplayed it and guess what? The US rocketed straight to the top of the cases and fatalities queue (with the UK now second!), and his (and your) solution - blame China!

In the US, all of this is on Trump - in the US, this is 'Trump Virus'

And you are sucking it all up like a dumb f*ck..

I bet you'll vote Trump in November!

Comment

Oerdin, you're like Trump's loyal little sock puppet

Also, stop stating the obvious with 'Communist' China. We all know it's Communist.

Maybe I'll start saying 'Dumb C*unt USA' as well...?

And Dumb C*nt UK while we're at it...

I would like to point out that Wales in the UK and you live in Wales. You therefore should not say dumb c*nt UK because people might agree and that would not be nice for you.

Comment

• Oerdin, the virus that causes Dinner.

Calling it the CCP virus is stupid:
          - it detracts and seeks to remove blame from all other actors. Be it the US federal government, Trump, state governors, etc. who failed miserably.
          - it is red meat - purely political expediency - and not pragmatic and if anything counter productive. You can hold China to account in far better ways. Calling it CCP virus will not persuade the Chinese to investigate, share information or change behaviour in any way - which is the goal.
          - the people spouting CCP virus most loudly are deranged loons, who also subscribe to alt-right wing Ideology and conspiracy theories, such as anti-vax conspiracies. You don’t want that association.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post

I would like to point out that Wales in the UK and you live in Wales. You therefore should not say dumb c*nt UK because people might agree and that would not be nice for you.
            We voted for Brexit and have Boris Johnson as our Prime Minister. Our PM nearly died from COVID and all our top health experts/ministers caught it, or flouted lockdown rules by banging their mistress, or visiting their second homes...

I stand by my assessment of the country I live in.
            Last edited by MOBIUS; May 6, 2020, 13:00.

Comment

• As for masks, from what I read it depends on lotsa things:
              What's the type of mask, are they worn correctly, are they throw-away or reused, if reused, are they clean etcetcetc.

Bottom line of thoses articles was the simple masks non-health ppl use on the streets have not much of an impact under open skies, unless its really crowded. But distancing is better in those cases.

They do have some benefit in shops or other closed spaces with many ppl like public TP, but not if they're overused/dirty, don't sit correctly or are just worn in a wrong way (for example cover mouth only, but not nose).

I hate to wear them anyway, esp. when it gets warmer now. Will be really fun if there's another 40C heatwave this year.

Otoh as the NY Cuomo sez - you don't wear it for you, but for those around you.

I just have to use it now for ca. 30 mins maybe once or twice per week when I go into a supermaket. Don't need public TP, and can do without visiting most other shops usually. So I'd be way happier without them masks, but it's not like wearing a mask is a huge sacrifice or something.

/cents
              Blah

Comment

• One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Let's hope he didn't take the Thanos-thing his own team put out too seriously...
                  Blah

Comment

• Sinophobia is a longstanding California tradition.

Comment

We voted for Brexit and have Boris Johnson as our Prime Minister. Our PM nearly died from COVID and all our top health experts/ministers caught it, or flouted lockdown rules by banging their mistress, or visiting their second homes...

I stand by my assessment of the country I live in.

If only we could swap Prime Ministers. You can have our clown in return for your clown.

I doubt you would agree to such a trade and I am sure you not swap Boris for Donald.

Comment

• What’s Behind South Korea’s COVID-19 Exceptionalism?

'Seven weeks ago, South Korea and the U.S. had the same number of virus deaths. Today, South Korea has fewer than 300, and the U.S. has more than 70,000.'

KH and Oerdin's inconvenient truth...

They're not blaming 'The CCP', they're just getting on with containing COVID-19.

Just like New Zealand, Norway, Australia, Taiwan, Iceland, Singapore, Vietnam etc...

Not. ****ing. Rocket Science...

Comment

• I am suddenly very concerned about Möbius. He has for the first time given Australia some credit for something. I fear the isolation is having a serious effect on Möbius.

Möbius, I hope you recover quickly and get back to your custom offlinging mud at Australia.​​​​​​I

Comment

• Scott Morrison is a ****!

Only in America - and maybe the outback of Australia too: https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavi...jie-story.html

Comment

Working...
                            X