No announcement yet.

Are You Voting Democrat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the source? That sounds like Pelosi and her flying monkeys.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
      "Some of you have to die to help the economy." Wasn't what I was expecting the GOP slogan to be, but I appreciate the candor.
      They’re a death cult

Adam Serwer joins Mehdi Hasan to discuss the president’s continuing refusal to take the Covid-19 pandemic seriously.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        What's the source? That sounds like Pelosi and her flying monkeys.
        I always enjoy Nancy Pelosi stabs cause people hate on her without even knowing why they don’t like her. Bros don’t like her because they’re told to.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• She has a creepy botox face

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
            "Some of you have to die to help the economy." Wasn't what I was expecting the GOP slogan to be, but I appreciate the candor.
            Their corporate patrons must be desperate to risk their most reliable voting block.
            "Let us kill the English! Their concept of individual rights could undermine the power of our beloved tyrants!"

~Lisa as Jeanne d'Arc

Comment

• More voter fraud in Texas

JUST SAYIN

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                FDR put Japanese Americans in interment camps. Truman vaporized two cities. JFK bagged Marilyn Monroe. How will Democrats ever live up to all that.
                2/3 of those things are awesome.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Nope, no Republican voter suppression here, you guys that don’t risk your lives to vote in Wisconsin are just being pussies:

"The Court’s order, I fear, will result in massive disenfranchisement. A voter cannot deliver for postmarking a ballot she has not received. Yet tens of thousands of voters who timely requested ballots are unlikely to receive them by April 7, the Court’s postmark deadline,” Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg dissented.

Oh, the irony of a court suspending its oral arguments in light of a pandemic and subsequently ordering the continuance of an in-person election.

These institutions, that are expected to uphold the rule of law along non-partisan lines, have grossly and recklessly used their powers to essentially disenfranchise thousands of voters across the state — so much for free and fair elections, I guess.

https://www.dailycardinal.com/articl...avirus-opinion

Comment

• I went out and voted today. Bernie Sanders and Jill Karofski.

I applaud the Wisconsin Supreme Courts decision to overrule Governor Evers Executive Order to delay the Election. A single person should NEVER be allowed to suspend/delay an election. That is too much power in one person's hands.

I commend Governor Evers for doing everything he could to try to save lives. Not only did he try the Executive Order route, but he called an Emergency Session of the Wisconsin Legislature on Friday to discuss and vote on delaying the election.

I firmly place the fault of Not delaying the election on Wisconsin Senate Leader Scott Fitzgerald and Wisconsin Assembly Leader Jim Steineke. Both of these Republicans gaveled in the emergency session then immediately gaveled them out. No discussion, no vote.
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Yep, looks like a functioning republic to me:

(People in Wisconsin waiting in line to vote).

Comment

• Republicans might be sadists

Comment

• Voyeuristic for sure. Watching Democrats **** each other.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• So I voted today in Canada, on-line in a referendum my professional association (union) was holding. I still haven't showered or dressed for the day. A School Division By-Election in my district, scheduled for March 25, was postponed until further notice because of the COVID 19 outbreak.

Why was anyone against delaying the Wisconsin vote, maybe by a month or two, and maybe changing the format so that it could be done safely?

So, I checked the population of Wisconsin, compared it to the population of my home province of Manitoba, then compared the COVID 19 infections and deaths. Wisconsin has about 4x the population of Manitoba. Manitoba, as of April 7, has 190 cases of COVID 19, with 3 deaths. Wisconsin has 2,578 cases with 92 deaths. This is a fairly big difference. 26% of Manitobans are rural dwellers, and the State of Wisconsin claims, "less than a third live in census designated rural areas", so I don't think it is because we are more rural.
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• And now Bernie has given up.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Yes. For Demorats, the lecherous dementia patient is your candidate.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                                  Uncle Sparky commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Well, Reagan really did have Alzheimer's through most of his second term, and is (was) considered my most GOP to be a great president. So, you'd prefer a syphilitic grifter?
                              Working...
                              X