No announcement yet.

Are You Voting Democrat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As to the original question: of ****ing course I am, and anyone who doesn't want Orangemandius and the rest of his protofascist goons in power for another 4 years should too. I will never vote for a Republican at any level for the rest of my life. Obviously, since I live in CT this matters even less than it would than if I lived in a purple state. Still, there it is.

The end.
    Last edited by Arrian; April 15, 2020, 18:06.
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Why are democrats blue and republicans red? Are republicans the true red menace of labour unions and communism and the democrats the true conservative right of centre party?

The colour scheme for US politics really does feel arse about face.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Arrian
        Arrian commented
        Editing a comment
        It used to flip every cycle. A while back they stopped flipping it and it was set red/blue.

Props to Canada for handling this thing relatively well, btw. Your stats >> ours, bigly. Since my sister lives in Toronto, I'm happy to see it.

• Welcome back Arrian.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Arrian
        Arrian commented
        Editing a comment
        Thankee, thankee. Been a loooong while. I decided to see what all y'all degenerates were up to.

I'm still playing heavily modded Civ4, sometimes. I hated 5 and never got 6.

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
      Why are democrats blue and republicans red? Are republicans the true red menace of labour unions and communism and the democrats the true conservative right of centre party?

The colour scheme for US politics really does feel arse about face.
      Every major television network chose that color scheme in 2000 for no apparent reason and because of people in Florida can't do elections properly it was on TV for weeks and talking heads started referring to "red states" or "blue states".

Comment

• Despite my concerns about age (I would prefer for a VP who was setup to run in 2024 and 2028), I would be very pleased for Warren to be Biden's VP.

JM
        (Biden will be 82 in 2025, and Warren would be 82 in 2032, maybe you could think Biden in 20, Warren in 24, AOC or other younger progressive in 28.)
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Oh, gawd. It's getting worse and worse, though not surprising.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Why is that coward?
            is it convenient that some pos spews the racist bigotry you are afraid to own up to?
            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• AOC really hasn't done anything other than pissing off the other side. While that appears to be a required trait of Republicans, it's not one I want in a Democrat.
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                AOC really hasn't done anything other than pissing off the other side. While that appears to be a required trait of Republicans, it's not one I want in a Democrat.
                I agree that she hasn't lead anything or done anything serious, she is very young. But she is the only young progressive I can name, which is a sign of talent. On the other hand, you might be right that she is/will be too contentious.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I absolutely love AOC, not just because of being highly hittable.

She steers the conversations where it needs to be and holds everyone accountable in hearings, instead of just asking softball questions. Her mental acuity is off the chart and so far is uncorruptable. Every time Republicans try and troll her they end up making themselves look bad and get absolutely wrecked.

Even Cramer agreed with AOC with the level of outrage against Wall Street. Hopefully he's learned his lesson after getting grilled in 2009.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/cnbc-s-jim-cramer-blamed-wall-street-for-the-seething-anger-of-americans-after-aoc-slammed-a-screenshot-from-his-show-as-a-selfie-of-late-stage-capitalism/ar-BB12IWCr

Click image for larger version

Name:	aoc-haircut.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	9389781

Click image for larger version

Name:	66732-aoc-getty-images-alex-wroblewski-stringer.1200w.tn.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	9389782
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    Oh, gawd. It's getting worse and worse, though not surprising.
                    Imagine being on the American Right, which barfed up Trump and routinely traffics in the most absurd conspiracy theories, and complaining about those crazy liberals.
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• No.
                        Furthermore, the American elections are a giant fraud.
                        Both Joe Biden and Donald Trump are illegitimate.
                        Every voter should abstain.

Comment

• I suspect all participating members from both campaigns will face indefinite detention for terrorist activities.

One day.

Comment

• Blue Trump

Comment

Working...
                            X