No announcement yet.

Trump's Promise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, Kid finds anyone that disagrees with him annoying.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You don't know what the right thing is. That's why you talk about people's family matters and crap.
      Only Kid would assume that getting into a fight is about a family matter.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• There you go.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I tried to show you the basic rights of accused persons. I think that's too hard for you or something even though you claim to fully understand it of course.

Comment

• There you go.
            You brought it up.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And it went in one ear, hit air, and went right back out of the other.

Comment

• pchang
                pchang commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow. You managed to display a total lack of knowledge in physics and logic in one sentence. Very impressive.

• You've made it all the way up to 8th grade material. I'm happy for you.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Informant worked with Biden in WH when he was VP.

Comment

• Kidlicious
                  Kidlicious commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And yet the Democrats are trying to keep his identity a secret.

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We do know for a fact that Trump is hiding the full transcript on a secret server. Gee, I wonder why.

Hey, the Breitbart report could be right. We don't know. But either way, it is not relevant to investigating the whistleblower's complaint, which the Inspector General declared "urgent and credible." That's why there's an investigation.

• Kidlicious
                  Kidlicious commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There is no criminal investigation. Mkay. If there's an investigation then let's see the person making the accusation so they can be vetted. If not, tell your story walking.
              Working...
              X