No announcement yet.

Hong Kong wants the right to own guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Americans should shoot more cops then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

When the police say, "We might have to kill people." It's time to shoot them in the face.
      Policemen in the USA are allowed to shoot you, if they feel threatened by you.
      Something that has been successfully used as defense for US cops who shot someone lying on the ground and pleading not to be killed ... and against people holding a cellphone

I am sure they could also use the things you wrote here as a justification to perceive you as a threat and shoot you ... at least if you are black
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Policemen in the USA are allowed to shoot you, if they feel threatened by you.
        Something that has been successfully used as defense for US cops who shot someone lying on the ground and pleading not to be killed ... and against people holding a cellphone

I am sure they could also use the things you wrote here as a justification to perceive you as a threat and shoot you ... at least if you are black
        This is so ridiculous that I would only expect it to come from the Communist Government of China. But then you support interrogating political opposition for the purpose of charging them for lying.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

This is so ridiculous that I would only expect it to come from the Communist Government of China. ....
          I know that it is ridiculous, but still it is the standard to which police officers in the USA are held:

The key to both of the legal standards — defense of life and fleeing a violent felony — is that it doesn't matter whether there is an actual threat when force is used. Instead, what matters is the officer's "objectively reasonable" belief that there is a threat.

That standard comes from the other Supreme Court case that guides use-of-force decisions: Graham v. Connor. This was a civil lawsuit brought by a man who'd survived his encounter with police officers, but who'd been treated roughly, had his face shoved into the hood of a car, and broken his foot — all while he was suffering a diabetic attack. The Court didn't rule on whether the officers' treatment of him had been justified, but it did say that the officers couldn't justify their conduct just based on whether their intentions were good. They had to demonstrate that their actions were "objectively reasonable," given the circumstances and compared to what other police officers might do.

There are plenty of cases in which an officer might be legally justified in using deadly force because he feels threatened, even though there's no actual threat there. Klinger gives the example of a suspect who is carrying a realistic-looking toy gun. That example bears a resemblance to the shooting death ofJohn Crawford, an Ohio man who was killed by police in August 2014 while carrying a toy rifle in Walmart.
          Source:
          https://www.vox.com/2014/8/13/599430...l-force-murder
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Being black in America isn't much better than being a Chinese in China.

Comment

I know that it is ridiculous, but still it is the standard to which police officers in the USA are held:

Source:
              https://www.vox.com/2014/8/13/599430...l-force-murder
              Yes, if you point a fake gun at police you get shot. I guess in Germany the police are charged with murder.

Comment

Comment

• South Park started a revolt against China and now Blizzard employees are revolting against Blizzard

Comment

• Funny. Proteus uses a fake news avatar. They use red tint on his face.

Here's some more fake news...

NEW YORK, NY—In an effort to salvage its relationship with China, the NBA is now requiring all players to stand for the Chinese national anthem at the beginning of every game.

The official song of the People's Republic of China, "March of the Volunteers," will be played at the start of all professional basketball games, whether at home or abroad. All players, fans, coaches, and employees will be required to stand and solemnly sing lyrics including the following:

Millions of but one heart we run towards the Communist tomorrow!
                    Build our homeland, guard our homeland, and fight gallantly.
                    March on! March on! March on!
                    We, for tens of thousands of generations to come,
                    Hold high the Flag of Mao Zedong, march on!

"We hope this gesture of goodwill will show China that we love them and there is no need for our multi-billion-dollar deal to fall through," said NBA Commissioner Adam Silver. "March on, Mao!" Silver then performed a soft jazz rendition of the tune and bowed low to the ground to show President Xi Jinping that he is very sorry.

Anyone who doesn't comply will be shot, a beloved Chinese custom that should further smooth things over with the authoritarian regime.

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised if you actually believed that. It makes more sense then half the crap Trump spews and you believe all of that.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Looks like the entire NBA has bent the knee to the worst fascists since we defeated the Nazis. What has become of America?

Comment

Looks like the entire NBA has bent the knee to the worst fascists since we defeated the Nazis. What has become of America?
                          Well, actually North Korea seems to be worse ... and Trump bends his knee to Kim

Comment

Well, actually North Korea seems to be worse ... and Trump bends his knee to Kim
                            Heads of state are different. That's diplomacy, not pure greed and apathy.

Comment

• We still have sanctions against NK btw.

Comment

• And NK still has Nukes.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X