No announcement yet.

Hong Kong wants the right to own guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebron James says it's wrong to stand with the people of Hong Kong because those people are uneducated and hurt people.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• No surprise that you don't link an actual source since that not what he actually said.
      I disagree with what he said, but at least get it right. Typical Kid.

James told reporters that Rockets general manager Daryl Morey "wasn't educated" on Hong Kong and should have kept his mouth shut, as the outspoken Lakers forward waded into a charged debate that other high-profile NBA figures have shied away from.

"So many people could have been harmed not only financially but physically, emotionally and spiritually. So just be careful with what we tweet, and we say, and we do," James told reporters when asked for comment in Los Angeles after returning from the NBA's annual China tour.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It's even worse than that. He's complaining that it hurts his own pocket book. Well I haven't watched the NBA for a long time and Nikes are crap shoes. Only an idiot would buy Nikes.

Comment

• At least you actually sourced it.
          That's a pretty nothing quote. I think most people would be a little worried about millions and millions of income. While I think it's a tad cowardly and that he could afford the loss, it looks more like he's just not trying to inflame the situation. (without success) I remember back in the old days where MJ would just avoid commenting on every controversial social issues.
          Do you think that being a celebrity should mean that you can't stay out of it? Or do you believe that they have an obligation?
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Thanks to one NBA star (that wasn't born in America)

-Haven’t seen or talked to my family 5 years
            -Jailed my dad
            -My siblings can’t find jobs
            -Revoked my passport
            -International arrest warrant
            -My family can’t leave the country
            -Got Death Threats everyday
            -Got attacked, harassed
            -Tried to kidnap me in Indonesia

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
            - Enes Kanter (response to Lebron James)

Comment

• Good thing he's in the US so he has the freedom to say that. Similar to LeBron's right.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Bad thing for Enes Kanter, that his siblings most probably cannot emigrate to the USA due to Trumps anti muslim politics

Also bad thing that they are suppressed by Erdogan.
                The turkish leader with whom Trump and his government till a few days ago had a very good relationship

https://www.businessinsider.de/rudy-...9-10?r=US&IR=T
                https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...e-reza-zarrab/
                Last edited by Proteus_MST; October 16, 2019, 07:57.
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Same as your government.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    Same as your government.
                    Not really ... Erdogan was already mad at germany because several years ago, when we blocked Erdogans attempt to have members of the turkish government campaign for his Referendum (to gain total powers) on german soil. Called us Nazis and the like.
                    He also disliked that there are german politicians of turkish descent, who voted in the German Bundestag pro having the killing of 1 million armenians in Turkey (between 1910 and 1920) be declared a genocide.

And it surely also hasn't improved german/turkish relations that our government (due to the bad humanitarian record of turkey) blocked the turkish request to have the turkish Leopard 2A4 upgraded to Leopard 2A5 or better
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• We have good relations with a lot of countries, even Germany. And Erdogan is right. You are Nazis. But you try to keep that a secret.

Comment

• Very Classy Kid. What an asshat.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Well, what do you expect of someone who is an ardent supporter of an intellectually challenged white supremacist and misogynist PotUS who makes fun of disabled people

Comment

• Well a lot of people are going to prison. Not him though.

Comment

• He'll deny all of those things, including the last one which was caught on tape. That is how delusional he is
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X