Hong Kong wants the right to own guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Now you are attacking the citizens of Hong Kong?
    I am not the one who wants to give them weapons so they can shoot at each other
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I know. Either Am I. You're the one that wants them to be massacred
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Nope, I prefer them to survive.
        No access to fire arms is the best way to ensure this
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
          Nope, I prefer them to survive.
          No access to fire arms is the best way to ensure this
          You're accusing them of mass murder and saying the govt doesn't murder people

Comment

What do you think the Chinese government would do if the Hong Kong protesters had guns?
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Use tanks.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                What do you think the Chinese government would do if the Hong Kong protesters had guns?
                Try to defeat them in urban warfare.

Comment

Try to defeat them in urban warfare.
                  Which wouldn't lead to mass slaughter of inhabitants of Hong Kong?

Comment

There's only one reason we aren't all under a Communist system, blood of patriots.

Comment

There's only one reason we aren't all under a Communist system, blood of patriots.
                      Nope, the eason why you (and also western europe) are not under the rule of communists is named:
                      Cold War
                      Mutual Assured Destruction
                      and also a certain unpopularity of communist parties in the western world

Comment

We literally fought the Chinese in Korea.

Comment

We literally fought the Chinese in Korea.
                          Even if you hadn't fought in Korea (or Vietnam),
                          this would have made no difference for the USA itself or for western europe.
                          They would still have remained free from communism

It was just a typical proxy war

Chinese also just stepped in when you got too close to the NK-chinese border, if I remember correctly ...
                          they were not involved in the initial attack of aggression by North Korea on South Korea ...
                          but they wanted to have NK as a buffer zone between China and he west

Comment

Even if you hadn't fought in Korea (or Vietnam),
                            this would have made no difference for the USA itself or for western europe.
                            They would still have remained free from communism

It was just a typical proxy war

Chinese also just stepped in when you got too close to the NK-chinese border, if I remember correctly ...
                            they were not involved in the initial attack of aggression by North Korea on South Korea ...
                            but they wanted to have NK as a buffer zone between China and he west
                            That makes no sense. Are you claiming that the Korean War was not part of the Cold War?

Comment

That makes no sense. Are you claiming that the Korean War was not part of the Cold War?
                              Still wouldn't have made a difference for the USA or western europe ...
                              just like the communist victory in Vietnam actually didn't change anything meaningful

Comment

Still wouldn't have made a difference for the USA or western europe ...
                                just like the communist victory in Vietnam actually didn't change anything meaningful
                                We didn't win Vietnam, sadly. That's why it didn't change anything. In Korea we negotiated a ceasefire that created a free Korea. Now you are saying that didn't matter to the US? Did protecting Western Germany from the Soviets matter to the US?

Comment

Working...
                                X