No announcement yet.

Hong Kong wants the right to own guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh huh, that's why they sound exactly like American right wingers worried about "sharia law" being established in the USA.

Comment

• *facepalm
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• It just might be possible that some people are trying to implement Sharia Law and the Communists have a phobia of EVERYTHING opposed to communist Chinese propaganda.

Comment

• Giblets, do you know what a totalitarian ideology is?

Comment

• ur mum

Comment

• With what's happening there...I think it's just right and understandable that they want the right to own guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                ur mum
                Yo momma so authoritarian that she taught you the Chicoms are anti fascist

Comment

• I never claimed they're "anti-fascist", just that they aren't at the highest possible level of fascism.

Comment

• It doesn't matter if you claimed it. In our Kidiot's mind you did.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I never claimed they're "anti-fascist", just that they aren't at the highest possible level of fascism.
                      But you think some peasants that have been brainwashed by them are.

Comment

• They aren't that much more brainwashed than Americans. They have a state media monopoly, we have a corporate media oligopoly, big difference.

Comment

They aren't that much more brainwashed than Americans. They have a state media monopoly, we have a corporate media oligopoly, big difference.
                          The people that don't get brainwashed there disappear. They get arrested and who knows what. It's a totally different kind of thing. They can't get alternative view points.

Comment

• They sure could use some guns.

Comment

• Yep, if only they could shoot the law enforcement, there's no police brutality in America.

Comment

Yep, if only they could shoot the law enforcement, there's no police brutality in America.
                                When the police say, "We might have to kill people." It's time to shoot them in the face.

Comment

Working...
                                X