Hong Kong wants the right to own guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hong Kong wants the right to own guns

They need it too. The way the entire world sits back and does nothing and hardly says anything about China is disgraceful. Hong Kong should never have been turned over to China. Praying for them everyday.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

State Dept threatened China with consequences for any violence against protesters.

Comment

The markets are not doing good. If they attack the protesters there will be a major financial hit, not that that would be comparable to the attacks.

Comment

Is there a source for that claim or do you just assume everyone wants guns

Comment

Only a liberal would not want those people to have guns. About as stupid as it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            They need it too. The way the entire world sits back and does nothing and hardly says anything about China is disgraceful. Hong Kong should never have been turned over to China. Praying for them everyday.
            Hong Kong is under chinese jurisdiction

Oh and it is funny how you Trumpists tend to criticize China, but keep a blind eye on the human rights transgressions of North Korea or the UAE
            (but of course, I understand that ther UAE and North Korea both aere dictatorships that are admired by Trump )
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

You think it's funny when people condemn the Chinese government?

Comment

You think it's funny when people condemn the Chinese government?
                Well, to be more exactly:
                I think it is extremly hypocritical

You condemn the chinese government for taking a hard stance on protesters who block the commercial airport in Hong Kong for serveral days

But you are best friends with dictatorships who do even worse things:

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Notice how I don't call people hypocrite when they criticize NK. In fact I'm extremely critical of NK. But you are the hypocrite that defends the murderous Chinese government.

Comment

Hong Kong should never have been turned over to China.
                    The Britain should have renewed its lease.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Notice how I don't call people hypocrite when they criticize NK. In fact I'm extremely critical of NK. But you are the hypocrite that defends the murderous Chinese government.
                      I don't defend the chinese government. I just stated that Hong Kong is under chinese jurisdiction ... which is a fact ...
                      just like the citizens of the UAE and Saudi Arabia are under Saudi jurisdiction

And Saudi Arabia and UAE also have strict regulation regarding civilian possessions of firearms ...
                      so, according to your argumentation, thecitizens there have the same inability to defend themselves against their oppressive regime

Comment

Only a liberal would not want those people to have guns. About as stupid as it gets.
                        How would guns improve the situation? They don't seem to appreciate molotov cocktails (assuming the person who threw one is a real protestor and not a black op)

Comment

Freckles jurisdiction. They have the right to take over not just an airport.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

How would guns improve the situation? They don't seem to appreciate molotov cocktails (assuming the person who threw one is a real protestor and not a black op)
                            They are useful for shooting commies.

Comment

Freckles jurisdiction. They have the right to take over not just an airport.
                              What would you say if Anti-Trump-Protestors took over the Washington Airport and maybe more (like the Capitol) via force of firearms?

Comment

Working...
                              X