Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday, Ben Kenobi!

38. A geezer in the making!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Is he banned or just on break? Either way happy birthday.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      Is he banned or just on break? ....
      Just on a break, occasionally he still appears on Apolyton.
      Seems like it has to do with him having a girlfriedn now, or something like that

Happy Birthday Ben
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

hb...

Comment

HB heretic

Comment

Oh geez! Thanks so much guys! Especially you Slowwy!
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Is he banned or just on break? Either way happy birthday.
              Not banned. Just busy with work and life in general. Life was very difficult for me last year, but this year has been just amazing. Thanks all of you!
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Seems like it has to do with him having a girlfriedn now, or something like that
                Right now I'm waiting for a Fridge to be delivered. Not much I can do but camp out.

Comment

Might be time for Ben to change that avatar, apparently Kavanaugh sometimes agrees with liberals

Comment

Shocker, so do I But you're right. I should change back to classical Kenobi

Comment

Happy birthday, Ben. Glad to hear things are going well.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                      X