• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New year's resolutions?

I plan to gain weight, drink more, and post more threads with links to CNN

Blah

Im going back to 480p for 2019.

Comment

I plan on laughing more and having more fun. So clearly, I will be reading more posts from Kid.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I'm going to try to read a book a week.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

keto diet and weightlifting

I always plan on getting in shape

Comment

Force BeBro to finally send me his picture, as he promised 19 years ago
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

I look exactly like my avatar

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
              keto diet and weightlifting

I always plan on getting in shape
              I lost a good deal of weight spring-fall. I'm still slightly above my ideal tho. And winter is always kinda dangerous in this regard, I can easily gain from eating too much xmas stuff
              Blah

Comment

I want to lose my little belly and get back into pure twink form.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

To start prioritizing making money.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• pchang
                    pchang commented
                    Editing a comment
                    One of the simpler ways to do this is to start saving some money. Then, invest those savings and get the money to work for you to make more money (eg good stocks with steady dividends).

Just keep going as I am going. Stop drinking has given me clarity. It's not always welcomed but it's always real. I think I like this in a weird twisted sense so I will keep it. Not totally. I'm only two weeks away from fulfilling my goal of no alcohol. I am close and I think I have chances of making it. First time at a friendly party wityhout any drink (people were a bit bewildered but that's the NEW paiktis. I set the rules (for myself). So I like that clarity and think I'll keep it. Also create a house (not big things - create a living quarter) next to the sea. Buy a field next to the sea and makse something liveable there. And then swim all summers for the rest of life

Comment

If it makes you happy then great.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You notice I said on "summers". Who wouldn't be happy to have a field and a house next to the greek seas. Ecstatic more like. I will simply try and make it happen and I think I have good chances.

Comment

What constitutes "livable"? Electricity? Natural gas? Plumbing? Indoor toilet?
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I have a box of Chanix from my doctor and will make a concerted effort to stop smoking on the new year.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

pchang, don't you take these things for granted in the USA? Liveable means it's not a villa but it's not a hut either. also my experiences from giving up somking. It is not hard. It is not worse than heroin (never had heroin but I'm guessing). It is very very very easy. It takes one decision and for your mind to work differently and that's it. You don't gain weight. You don't need anything to replace it with. Now. Tips: if you could make the nicotine withdrawl gradual it would be easier. I did thjat for 3 months with e-cigs. Gruadually cutting down nicotine content and then stopped. Some things about smoking are mechanical. You might need something to occupy your hands, (not your penis. well, not all the time). Get a komboloi, a rope thruster, an exercise equipment for the palm, a spinger. Something to occupy your hand. Yoy will need that for some time. The benefits are many: first, you are not a wanker anymore. Then numerous health and financial benefits.

Comment

• pchang
                              pchang commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Apolyton has taught me not to take anything for granted.
                          Working...
                          X