Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    LOVE DEATH + ROBOTS

This May, Netflix is set to introduce Christina Applegate’s dark comedy Dead to Me. It’s been close to 10 years since we’ve seen Applegate in a starring tele...

Not bad. reminded me of that movie "Heavy Metal"
    q f t

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Life on Netflix.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Life on Netflix.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
            LOVE DEATH + ROBOTS

This May, Netflix is set to introduce Christina Applegate’s dark comedy Dead to Me. It’s been close to 10 years since we’ve seen Applegate in a starring tele...

Not bad. reminded me of that movie "Heavy Metal"
            I agree, that was nice.
            It reminded me of "Electric Dreams" on Amazon Prime (a collection of short stories by Phillip K. Dick)

I have now begun with Final Space on Netflix
            kinda prarody on the SciFi genre like Star Wars, Star Trek and others, in the style of Futurama.
            It is really funny

Here is a Trailer:
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Apropos SW:

Blah

Comment

Pffft! This one gonna be waaaay better!
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

The recent SW stuff wasn't too super anyway. Rogue One was cool, the rest rather OKish. IMOish.

So I guess you're right, unless they introduce Laser-Machete to SW
                  Blah

Comment

I'd Pay to see Machete.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, I've been watching a lot of Life Below Zero, and my father has been trying to interest me in Wicked Tuna...
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Life After Zero is a documentary. Sort of. It kinda of qualifies as reality programing in that it's unscripted, but doesn't in that it doesn't involve "challenges", millennials crammed together in a house, or people generally being uncool to each other. It about Alaskans living in the wilderness, just doing what they do. There is a revolving "cast of characters", with two that have been in nearly every episode since the beginning, the Hailstone family, who live a semi-nomadic lifestyle in north-eastern Alaska, and Sue Aikens who operates one of two aircraft refueling stations on Alaska's eastern North Slope, on her own except for some occasional help. I will admit to being a Sue Aikens fanboy. There have been professional guides, homesteaders, Native Alaskans (including the Hailstones), and most recently a professional dog sled racer. It's pretty compelling watching what they do to get by. There are scenes of hunts and of cleaning carcasses, so if you're made uncomfortable by such things you may not want to watch. It airs on the National Geographic channel in the US, and apparently the BBC, and A&E in Australia. The first few seasons are available on Netflix.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X