No announcement yet.

Which movies or shows are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thx guys, sounds good re Vikings. I try season 2 next.

As for B5 - still one of my all time favs, even when it appears somewhat oldish now
    Blah

Comment

I might have to go back and watch B5, It has been awhile.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Rewatched " Das Boot " last night.
        Forgot how much of a great movie it is.

Comment

Watched season 2 of Knightfall. After the mostly lacklustre, rather mediocre 1st season I did expect to quit it soon again, but the 8 new episodes are actually pretty good, really an improvement, none the least due to Mark Hamill showing up as some kind of Templar drill instructor type.

Still no new GoT certainly, but pretty solid overall, even when I did not like the turn of events at the very end of the season.

Oh well, most of them Templars have met their fate already by then so I guess there's little room for a season 3...
          Blah

Comment

I've been watching the rook just hoping it will get better. BORING.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Comment

I watched an unspeakable movie at the national film archive some days ago that made me think Arnold Schwarzenegger probably is the guy in Rammstein's song "Weisses Fleisch".

It took me back to the 90s when few rich kids set the pace and you either played along or ended like Aziz in tha movie.

Some people have since made a political fortune based on the themes of the movie.

One of Arnie character's aliases in the movie BTW is scandinavian meaning "Pure Branch" or "Clean Branch".

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                  Uncle Sparky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What was the movie's name?
                  Last edited by Uncle Sparky; January 1, 2020, 20:32.

Dr. Stone is an anime that might just appeal to the Civvers here. It involves one side building and climbing up the tech tree while another side commits to a warrior rush.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                  Back in the days, I had every song in the Little Mermaid memorized. They used to terrorize me in my sleep.
                  I know this post is old, but the my 5 year old daughter has discovered the Frozen II soundtrack is available on Alexa/Amazon Prime. I now know all the songs and I've never seen the bleedin' movie.

Add to this, my wife just got Disney+. Thoughts and prayers me.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• colony

Comment

• amanda righetti must be one of the 20 most bongable creatures on the planet
                      HOT

Comment

• Nice typo.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• I'm not entirely sure it was.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post

I know this post is old, but the my 5 year old daughter has discovered the Frozen II soundtrack is available on Alexa/Amazon Prime. I now know all the songs and I've never seen the bleedin' movie.

Add to this, my wife just got Disney+. Thoughts and prayers me.
                            You have my deepest sympathies.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• just watched The Accountant with Ben Affleck, the story line got a little convoluted when they overloaded the viewers with information at one point in the movie but it was good.

Comment

Working...
                              X