No announcement yet.

Which movies or shows are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing. I sit while others watch, hoping something might stick out as worth my time.

Comment

just watched seasons 4-8 of Dexter on Showtime

now I cant wait for them to re-run a marathon so I can see the first few seasons

Comment

Just watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Netflix and now I am watching Suits and Game of Thrones.

Comment

I am also on Netflix now and started watching STar Trek: Discovery, Lost in Space and Sabrina, the teenage witch.

I like them so far.
          Lost in Space somehow raises memories of Alpha Cenauri (both parts). Also: Danger, WIll Robinson!
          ST: Discovery gives an interesting new take on STar Trek (although, of course, it is always strange to have more modern electronics (and warp systems) in Star Trek prequels than on the original Constitution class Enterprise ... also fascinating how they solved the problem of having someone like Mr. Spock, while not being as asexual as Mr. Spock (well, outside of his Pon Farr, of course ))
          And the new Sabrina series definitely is more adult than the orignal series (I am surprised that I haven't seen massive protests by american evangelicals against the series, however, considering how much Satanism you have in the series (and that Sabrina herself is a Satanist))
          Last edited by Proteus_MST; April 18, 2019, 07:50.
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

A while back I checked netflix and Discovery wasn't there. I'll have to check again now. I assume you watched the first season.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              A while back I checked netflix and Discovery wasn't there. I'll have to check again now. I assume you watched the first season.
              Aye, I am still busy with watching season 1 ...
              but Netflix (at least here in germany) has both seasons of Discovery available
              (more exactly, all episodes of season 1 and every week a new episode of season 2 ... currently up to episode 10)
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Must be the US version of Netflix doesn't care it.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• pchang
                  pchang commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe Proteus can give you a German Proxy to login through.....

Right now I'm only watching GoT and ST: Discovery.

ST/D is a bit back and forth IMO - some things I like, some stuff I could live without easily. Overall I'd say S2 started rather bad, but got better throughout , while S1 was great, but the end was a tad disappointing. Hope they get this better in S2.
                Blah

Comment

Hi,
                  watching Korean series her private life.
                  Last edited by Aeson; April 27, 2019, 03:18.

Comment

Just started with BONDiNG on Netflix

Really funny and enchaining

Here aTrailer:
                    Sometimes your best friend dominates your life. BONDiNG premieres April 24, only on Netflix.SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/29qBUt7About Netflix:Netflix is the worl...
                    Last edited by Proteus_MST; April 26, 2019, 18:33.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Brockmire on IFC. Hank Azaria as a drug- and booze-addled baseball announcer.
                      These are 1/2-hour shows, so very easy to binge.
                      Absolutely brilliant, and nothing else like it.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Having watched Occupied on Netflix and Fortitude on Sky, I think I now have an ear for the Norwegian accent.

Watched Avengers Endgame last night, a very good movie (though I think I still prefer Infinity War). On a side note, last year I had the physique of Starlord, but Thor’s is now an achievable goal.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Finished Bonding in one evening (well, it was just 7 episodes @ ~ 15 mins each).

Now started with Norsemen

Here a trailer:
                          In 790 AD, the Vikings of Norheim have a hectic schedule that includes pillaging, plundering, enslaving others and solving problems with violence.https://www...

It is extremly funny ... sort of Monty Pythons meets "Vikings"

Comment

LOVE DEATH + ROBOTS

This May, Netflix is set to introduce Christina Applegate’s dark comedy Dead to Me. It’s been close to 10 years since we’ve seen Applegate in a starring tele...

Not bad. reminded me of that movie "Heavy Metal"

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                              Watched Avengers Endgame last night, a very good movie (though I think I still prefer Infinity War). On a side note, last year I had the physique of Starlord, but Thor’s is now an achievable goal.
                              Watched it yesterday, pretty cool indeed, and a great conclusion of the "series" though indeed - I, too, was overall more impressed by IW.

But maybe I was just distracted a bit by fellow moviegoers who felt the urge to explain Marvel basics throughout the movie (like Thanos appearing on screen being commented with A: "This is Tanos" B: This is sooo cool" )

Overall Thanos ppl seemed in the majority in the audience since they obviously wanted to honor him by exterminating at least 50 % of the universe's popcorn stocks
                              Last edited by BeBMan; April 29, 2019, 03:10.
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X