No announcement yet.

The Mueller Investigation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you actually accusing them of covering up theories?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/11/27/...plea-deal.html

Trump is too stupid to keep his mouth shut and is making Mueller's obstruction case for him. He has his stooge Whitaker feeding him inside information illegally and he his bragging about it in public. As we know from Watergate when Nixon also installed a stooge and got him to feed Nixon inside information... This is an established crime under law.
      Criticizing your subordinate isn't obstruction you dimwit.

Comment

• pchang
        pchang commented
        Editing a comment
        Releasing investigation details to the one being investigation is obstruction. Where do you even get “criticizing” a subordinate?

We are talking about Mueller right now.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/28/67149...m-manafort-law

More info about why Manafort lost his plea deal and yet more criminal wrong doing by team Trump. Manafort had been briefing (and probably being couched by) Trump's lawyers about information the special prosecutor had in the investigation. This seems to be a standard though illegal practice by Trump and his legal team.

Trump is corrupt and guilty as hell and it is obvious to everyone who is not a kidiot.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Mueller is trying to get people to tell stories. Desperate.

Comment

• Dinner
            Dinner commented
            Editing a comment
            You are ignoring the fact that Manafort had direct meetings with Julian Assange in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London (this has supposedly been verified by US and British intelligence) but Manafort continued to lie and deny it even after he was legally obligated to tell Mueller all the details. That Trump was having him coached to not fully cooperate and to deliberately lie is obstruction, dolt. This blows the whole no collusion claim out of the water. Trump is guilty as can be.

Damn. NBC even calls him a conspiracy theorist. Good luck in court with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            https://www.npr.org/2018/11/28/67149...m-manafort-law

More info about why Manafort lost his plea deal and yet more criminal wrong doing by team Trump. Manafort had been briefing (and probably being couched by) Trump's lawyers about information the special prosecutor had in the investigation. This seems to be a standard though illegal practice by Trump and his legal team.

Trump is corrupt and guilty as hell and it is obvious to everyone who is not a kidiot.
            Fake news. Manafort's lawyer went to Trump's lawyer and said that Mueller was trying to get Manafort to incriminate Trump so that Mabafort could get a pardon. Nothing illegal about a lawyer trying to get a pardon for his client you ignoramous.

Comment

Corsi is going to file a criminal complaint with Whitaker, against Mueller.

The guys peddles conspiracy theories. What Mueller is trying to do is way out of line.

Comment

• Dinner
              Dinner commented
              Editing a comment
              Have you read the emails Corsi and Roger Stone tried to hide but got caught red handed? Yeah, it was very clear they were in direct contact with both Wikileaks and the Russian GRU specifically about the hacked emails and Russian government support for Trump. They both lied under oath about that. Everything else is just them posturing because the evidence is they are completely, undeniably guilty as sin.

• Kidlicious
              Kidlicious commented
              Editing a comment
              They are two conspiracy theorists talking to each other! You will believe anything. But a judge won't. This is not ethical behaviour.

if Trump pardons any of these scumbags he should be impeached for obstruction of justice

Comment

• Dinner
              Dinner commented
              Editing a comment
              He will. He has to do so at this point. These are the people who got to coordinate his criminal conspiracy with Russia and WikiLeaks so they can sink his entire Presidency. Thus why he constantly dangles pardons and even coordinated with and urged them to lie to the special council (even after Manafort became a cooperating witness).

• Kidlicious
              Kidlicious commented
              Editing a comment
              No. Pardon is exactly what he should do to send a message that the government has to obey set guidelines and behave ethically.

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Ah, Kid with the Kool-Aid Defense. Of course.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Knowing that Trump's legal team was coaching Manafort on what to say and what not to say even after he signed the cooperation agreement it really does seem that Trump and Co are deliberately trying to obstruct and weaken any future legal cases brought by Mueller. This means Manafort is no longer a prosecution witness and he was a huge asset if he had stayed with the cooperation agreement. So, did Trump's legal team do this intentionally? I would say, yes, they knew any Manafort testimony would be absolutely devastating to them, to the point of ending Trump's presidency (he was a direct link between Wikileaks & the GRU and Trump including eyes on the various meetings between Trump and the Russian GRU). So what could Trump dangle to get Manafort, a man facing the rest of his life in prison, to get him to agree to go along with the plan to obstruct Mueller? Obviously, Trump probably dangled a pardon. Just FYI dangling pardons in exchange for obstruction is a crime.
            Last edited by Dinner; November 29, 2018, 15:15.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

There isn't any case against the President you damn conspiracy theorist. That's why Mueller called Manafort a liar. Mueller is desperate. He has NOTHING.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for that inside information. The link was especially useful.

Manafort has a lot of powerful enemies that have their hands all over this. Someone is colluding with Russians and it isn't Trump. Manafort should definitely be pardoned. Mueller is a corrupt POS.

Comment

• Berzerker
                Berzerker commented
                Editing a comment
                Didn't Manafort serve as a PR man for the Ukrainian dictator who ran to Vlad when he was ousted by the people?

What do you have on Mueller to compare with that pile of excrement?

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              Manafort has a lot of powerful enemies that have their hands all over this. Someone is colluding with Russians and it isn't Trump.
              Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              The guys peddles conspiracy theories.

Comment

There is plenty of evidence that Deripaska's hands are over this, and he has a motive.

Comment

And the questions that Mueller asked Trump have been leaked from the Mueller team now so we know that the President is a target. Therefore they have the right to team up with other targets.

Comment

Working...
                  X