Which games have you been playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    CK2 was interesting but the whole marriage and breeding thing was a bit weird.
    I liked it for the whole marriage and breeding thing ... made for some interesting family trees
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I haven’t played in a while, but the last game was Stellaris - which has changed completely from the released version.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

XCOM2 - War of the Chosen a while ago, recently reactivated Galactic Civilizations III - Crusade, which I own for ca. a year, but didn't play much so far.
        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
          I haven’t played in a while, but the last game was Stellaris - which has changed completely from the released version.
          I still haven't gotten that one but it looks good.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

That's also among the games I play every once in a while, also War Thunder (the latter having the advantgae of higher realism)
            What ships and what handle? Maybe I can wave if we ever meet in battle...
            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

That seems to be several years old. Is your computer ancient or something?
              I had never played an Elder Scrolls game before. The rest is mostly finishing up some AARs. I did an AAR for Vicky called Deo Vindice: A CSAAR which is now complete, a WC with the Confederacy from the House Divided scenario starting in 1861.

It was quite a challenge. I failed in my first try, but succeeded in the second.

I did one for Crusader Kings: Deus Vult, where I painted the whole map purple. As in there was only one person who owned a title. Me. Started as an Irish count, Lost the County of Sligo, sailed to Byzantium and became a count in Anatolia. Kicked out some minor Turks and eventually became Duke of Anatolia. Then I took over the Byzantine Empire and conquered the planet. Lost everything save Byzantium when my empire collapsed, so I consolidated my empire and consumed all the breakaway counts. By the end of the game every county was in my demesne. I don't recommend trying it. The game is incredibly unstable once you get over, say, about 50.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post

What ships and what handle? Maybe I can wave if we ever meet in battle...
                You' ve got PM
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I might fire up Vicky 2 just to try it out again. At this point all the civilized countries have been done a million times but it is so hard for a nonwestern country to get civilized status.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Cities Skylines
                    CounterStrike: Source
                    Mount and Blade: Warband
                    Civ 4-6
                    Banished
                    Men of War: Assault Squad 2

Comment

Still Call To Power

Ages of Empire II: The Cruusaders

CIV IV:BTS

Im disabled after accident years ago so have very limited use of my total left wrist fusion so have a bit of time using left hand...so have fun playing TBS most days......
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

does fallout 3 play ok in windows 7? I don't play games anymore I just watch let's plays

Comment

I have been playing:

Greece, Conquests of the Galaxy.
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                            does fallout 3 play ok in windows 7? I don't play games anymore I just watch let's plays
                            Works fine in windows 8...
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

I just started the Fallout: New California mod. It's very well done, so far, but there have been 2 gamestoppers.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Have done several hours of Pathfinder:Kingmaker, but got fed off having to download 1gb+ patches every day, so will leave it for later.
                                lots of civ (mostly 5 vox populi, some IV:PAE, some 6 sans rise and fall), but increasingly less.
                                some Stellaris (finally got all the dlc so far, and have a game going to finish before 2.2 conmes out)
                                Finished the last tomb raider game in a little over a week.
                                Lots and lots of factorio.
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X