Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Law and Freedom: What the Left gets wrong.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid is a contagious disease here.

xpost
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

xpost
      This would explain the victory of Trump
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

We still haven't figured out where Kid caught it from. He must have caught it some place else.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

I am against people being allowed to defend their home without restrictions.
          That encourages things like the killing of this unarmed german student in Missoula, 4 years ago
          (and yes, this is taking the law into your own hands)
          Idk about that case, but there are reasonable restrictions to shooting people in the US. But in Germany you can't own a gun for self defense if you are a regular citizen. So isn't that what we're really taking about? Do you support gun ownership or not? Because you just implied that you do, and yet you yourself do not have that legal right.

Comment

"Stupid is as stupid does"
            Best Kid can do: make a buzz
            Ignore all complaints
            "It ain't me, it ain't!
            Not I that's wrong, just because!"

Comment

You can join the evil cheerleader squad.

Comment

Evil cheerleaders, be a thing!
                The Kid decrees it, let it ring!
                "Dumb as hell, I'll be
                Insults are fine for me"
                Just be careful Kid: here's Ming!

Comment

Idk about that case, but there are reasonable restrictions to shooting people in the US. But in Germany you can't own a gun for self defense if you are a regular citizen. So isn't that what we're really taking about? Do you support gun ownership or not? Because you just implied that you do, and yet you yourself do not have that legal right.
                  Of course I don't support unrestricted gun ownership like in the USA.
                  If I can legally buy a gun without restrictions, other people with sinister intentions (or less restraint to using a gun) can do so as well.
                  I don't want to get an environment in germany like that which is in the USA, which ranks on 16th place with regards to gun related homicides, with 4.6 gun related homicides per year per 100k inhabitants.
                  (for comparison: Germany has 0.07 gun related homicides per year per 100k inhabitants ... with other words, 1/65. of the ratio in the USA)

And I am sure if I would look at people injured (but not killed) by guns, I would get an even higher difference between the USA and germany
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Of course I don't support unrestricted gun ownership like in the USA.
                    If I can legally buy a gun without restrictions, other people with sinister intentions (or less restraint to using a gun) can do so as well.
                    I don't want to get an environment in germany like that which is in the USA, which ranks on 16th place with regards to gun related homicides, with 4.6 gun related homicides per year per 100k inhabitants.
                    (for comparison: Germany has 0.07 gun related homicides per year per 100k inhabitants ... with other words, 1/65. of the ratio in the USA)

And I am sure if I would look at people injured (but not killed) by guns, I would get an even higher difference between the USA and germany
                    I'm more likely to be killed in a car accident. But I would never think about making cars illegal. I accept the small chance that I will be shot in exchange for the freedom to own a gun to defend my family.

Comment

I'm more likely to be killed in a car accident. But I would never think about making cars illegal. I accept the small chance that I will be shot in exchange for the freedom to own a gun to defend my family.
                      If I would live in the USA I would possibly also own a pistol ... because it is very likely that even burglars are armed (which, in germany usually isn't the case)

Nevertheless I would fight against the 2nd amendment and support harsher gun laws coupled with buyback actions similar to Australia (and would also willingly give up my gun, if the gun laws would be made, at one point, as restrictive as those in germany)

Comment

Awesome kidiot logic. Actually there are many more gun related fatalities and injuries. Try again. You don't gain freedom through fear.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I'm more likely to be killed in a car accident.
                          Checking wikipedia
                          In 2013, there were 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries (23.2 injuries per 100,000 persons),[2][3] and 33,636 deaths due to "injury by firearms" (10.6 deaths per 100,000 persons).

for auto related it was 10.4 per 100,000
                          SO in 2013 it was 10.6 per 100,000 to guns vs 10.4 per 100,000 for auto (they didn't list the guns per 100,000 for any later years so I had to use 2013.

That year Guns won.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

If I would live in the USA I would possibly also own a pistol ... because it is very likely that even burglars are armed (which, in germany usually isn't the case)

Nevertheless I would fight against the 2nd amendment and support harsher gun laws coupled with buyback actions similar to Australia (and would also willingly give up my gun, if the gun laws would be made, at one point, as restrictive as those in germany)
                            That's crazy especially since you are opposed to the wall and likely want to abolish ICE. Guns will just be smuggled in, just like people and drugs.

Comment

Kidicious is my name
                              Probability is my game!
                              My cite is wrong, what's that?
                              I said it, that makes it fact!
                              You're a liar, so is your math!

Comment

I was proven wrong, "nit pick"
                                Need to change subject, and quick!
                                Toss out an insult
                                Hope for good result
                                Dammit JohnT, mocking me is sick!
                                Last edited by JohnT; August 23, 2018, 11:37.

Comment

Working...
                                X